Tiger Woods goes for a drive at 2:25a.m. & crashes...*link*

Watched a short piece on it last night / this morning channel surfing. They're talking criminal domestic violence. What i like is that he's turned law enforcement away three days in a row. Hopefully I'll never have law enforcement knocking at my door, but i wonder what would happen if I had someone step outside and tell them I didn't feel like talking to them :stirpot:

Damn leave the guy alone, this crap pisses me off to no end, he is a man like the rest of us, just because he is a sports legend everybody jumps on the band wagon, 99 percent of us have done alot worse. He has always been a class act, because most of us golfers shoot in the 80's or 90's we want this guy to fail, kill somebody and shoot in the 60's and win the u.s. Open and you still have my respect, because golf is the best test of a man's respect and humble beeing in this screwed up life of ours. Dave

Damn leave the guy alone, this crap pisses me off to no end, he is a man like the rest of us, just because he is a sports legend everybody jumps on the band wagon, 99 percent of us have done alot worse. He has always been a class act, because most of us golfers shoot in the 80's or 90's we want this guy to fail, kill somebody and shoot in the 60's and win the u.s. Open and you still have my respect, because golf is the best test of a man's respect and humble beeing in this screwed up life of ours. Dave

:bowdown:

Back