Tiger Woods goes for a drive at 2:25a.m. & crashes...*link*

I'm thinking the wife beat him with the golf club and this a cover-up :whistle:

The news services have been going nuts about this since the story broke around 2 PM here....
rolleyez.gif

My guess is that he was sleepwalking..

But seriously, just because they stated that it was not alcohol related doesn't mean it wasn't a DUI for something like ambien or who know's what else.

Its good to see a respected man not involved in a bunch of drama and why do some of the gifted people always have to be doing some thing wrong. :beerchug:

Well it's looking like Tigers character is about to take a hit. Let me preempt by saying I know the National Enquirer is a garbage rag.
BUT they wrote a story last week alleging that Woods had been seeing a New York night club hostess, and that they recently were together in Melbourne, where Woods competed in the Australian Masters.

The woman, Rachel Uchitel, denied having an affair with Woods when contacted by the AP.

"I resent my reputation is getting completely blasted in the media," she said during a telephone interview late Friday. "Everyone is assuming I came out and said this. This is not a story I have anything to do with."

Uchitel said she was in Melbourne two weeks ago with clients and never saw Woods the entire time she was there.

Lets say for shids & giggles that the story is true....it's not to hard to believe that Elin found out it was true, they got into a heated argument and Tiger tried to leave the house in a hurry and crashed. Then she ran out w/ a golf club and smashed the rear window out with anger. :whistle: The whole story about him going in & out of consciousness could be made up?

WOW! This could get crazy!

wow...we should all live life under the camera. Interesting, either way the man will be always remembered after he is gone as one of the greatest golfers in the history of the game. 50% of all marriages end in failure. What will we all be remembered for? I learned a ton in this thread. :beerchug:

Last edited:
wow...we should all live life under the camera. Interesting, either way the man will be always remembered after he is gone as one of the greatest golfers in the history of the game. 50% of all marriages end in failure. What will we all be remembered for? I learned a ton in this thread. :beerchug:

Indeed Tiger is the greatest golfer of all time! Let me reiterate.... Tiger is my idol! My respect for him & what he has done charity wise and with his family is nothing short of incredible. I have been following his career since he was at Stanford.
I was able to speak with him as I sat at his table along w/ his late Father Earl at the Kennedy Center in 1997, when they gave an uplifting speech regarding Tigers 1997 Maters win and how it felt as the 1st minority to win a Major.
I have seen him play 5 times in person all over the country. 3 of those w/ my Father, an amazing experience to share :thumbsup:

If this recent incident does indeed go south, for whatever reason.... I will be disappointed for sure. But I will not judge the guy. We are all human, and coming from someone like me who has made PLENTY of mistakes in his lifetime, I can not say anything! :laugh:

I just hope it turns out to be media hype and it indeed was a minor incident. But unfortunately the general public may not be as lenient as I in their judgement :confused2:
:bomb:

Last edited:
Back