Tiger Woods goes for a drive at 2:25a.m. & crashes...*link*

I am just glad that there aren't pics and video like that of LiLO..

Tiger,
You are welcomed to slay as much ass as you'd like. You've earned it and still have my utmost respect. Your desire to sew your oats does not in any way affect my opinion of you.
Heal fast!
Your's,
Projekt :bowdown:

Last edited:
i think the really sad part is even if he was drinking cheating or what have you..if he gets divorced and even loses half of his net woth he will still be 2 things
1 better golfer then any of us
2 richer then all of us
i cant wait for the drama to be on the news...lol:whistle:

I am just glad that there aren't pics and video like that of LiLO..

Tiger,
You are welcomed to slay as much ass as you'd like. You've earned it and still have my utmost respect. Your desire to sew your oats does not in any way affect my opinion of you.
Heal fast!
Your's,
Projekt :bowdown:

Well said Projekt! :thumbsup:

It's not news worthy, just like the past 12 months of Michael Jackson, but what the heck :laugh:

:stirpot:

Well 1st off, the facts have yet to fully unfold.

For some it may be important, others I'm sure could care less.

I happen to highly admire the man, so to me it's a big deal.

Okay, but isn't this the kind of stuff Twitter was invented for? :poke:

Really I wish (wishful thinking) the Media would DROP IT !

It's NONE of My or anyone else's Business. Minor traffic accident, NEXT :beerchug:

OH Yeah, the really informed Media first said he was in CRITICAL CONDITION, but what do we find out ::::::: The Hospital treated and released him :laugh:

As they say, NEVER let the Truth spoil a Good Story :whistle:

Low Life Media People :banghead:

I say Tiger was getting his butt kicked by the wife. That's where the facial lacerations came from. He got in the car to leave and she knocked out the window with a golf club. In a rush to get away and already disoriented from being beaten up, he crashed the car. That could explain away the alcohol theory.

Put that in your pot and stir it! :stirpot:

I say Tiger was getting his butt kicked by the wife. That's where the facial lacerations came from. He got in the car to leave and she knocked out the window with a golf club. In a rush to get away and already disoriented from being beaten up, he crashed the car. That could explain away the alcohol theory.

I wanted to speculate this myself but thought somebody else should do so.. :whistle:

Tiger Woods the battered Husband?

Last edited:

Ok. think of it this way. Get out of bed at 2 am (swedish model laying beside you} A chance to lose a 1/2 billion dollars.

thinking he had to be drunk....l:beerchug:

elin_nod11[1].jpg

Last edited:
Back