Tiger Racing to Give-A-Way FREE Gen 2 License Plate Brackets

got my bracket in today, a very sturdy plate holder, install pics will be over the weekend as i will be also istalling the tiger racing undertail ....

Looks much better! :thumbsup:

Thank you Tiger Racing! Thank you for supporting the org! :thumbsup:

IMG_20150408_165453_980.jpg

Just got mine and mounted it up(ordering a black frame and bolts in a minute).Thanks a bunch for your generosity bro,first time I've displayed a plate since 2007 and sooner or later my luck would take a dump and I'd get ticketed for ridin' dirty.:laugh:Also had your undertail and glove box on my Gen I,great products!

Appreciate it,
Jeff

Tiger%20Lic.%20Plate%20Bracket%204-9-2015%20003_zps8amsiemp.jpg

Tiger%20Lic.%20Plate%20Bracket%204-9-2015%20007_zpskfh6krdp.jpg

Just got mine and mounted it up(ordering a black frame and bolts in a minute).Thanks a bunch for your generosity bro,first time I've displayed a plate since 2007 and sooner or later my luck would take a dump and I'd get ticketed for ridin' dirty.:laugh:Also had your undertail and glove box on my Gen I,great products!

Appreciate it,
Jeff

Tiger%20Lic.%20Plate%20Bracket%204-9-2015%20003_zps8amsiemp.jpg

Tiger%20Lic.%20Plate%20Bracket%204-9-2015%20007_zpskfh6krdp.jpg

That plate looks REALLY white on that bike:laugh:

Yeah it does,hadn't seen the light of day in years(I may just have to give it a black ghost tint).:laugh:

May slide it up a little higher like Flats did,less obtrusive(and visible:laugh:).

Please keep me posted on what you do. I have the same problem. My plate is way to white as well.

If I could remember the 80s....didn't we paint rear lights of our cars with a tint called Night Shades or something?! Lol
Troy

Went to Auto Zone and got a can of Rust-oleum's Custom Shop Lens Tint and just a light dusting over the plate so as to take the sheen off,looks better.While I was at it also gave the headlight a shot.:laugh:My license plate frame,etc. will be here Monday so will post up some pictures(got some 3M super strength,dbl. sided molding tape so I can move the plate up about 3/4" on the bracket without drilling any extra holes in the plate).

Went to Auto Zone and got a can of Rust-oleum's Custom Shop Lens Tint and just a light dusting over the plate so as to take the sheen off,looks better.While I was at it also gave the headlight a shot.:laugh:My license plate frame,etc. will be here Monday so will post up some pictures(got some 3M super strength,dbl. sided molding tape so I can move the plate up about 3/4" on the bracket without drilling any extra holes in the plate).

I know what you mean about the headlight. All the chrome drove me nuts, but I went a different route.

20150325_181916-1-1.jpg

It was super easy. I just stuffed it in a box and sent a paypal. Guess there are advantages to winter after all.

I was going to do it myself but I found a guy that done it for not much over what cost would be for me. That made it a no brainer.

i can did the matching plate to the tiger undertail too. i must say that a bit of carbon wrap makes everything stay in the blackout theme:thumbsup:

image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg

the clean lines of these pieces together simply compliment the trunk space and there was no way i was just going to install a trash can to make a bit more room when there is a product that can look this good to go with... not judging anyone i just like thinks to look finished

Back