Tiger Racing to Give-A-Way FREE Gen 2 License Plate Brackets

What a great post from Tiger Racing! Can't wait for the Gen 1 givaway for us poor dinosaur Busa folks :)

What about a bike I am buying this weekend?!?

00C0C_2M0KbBUwPF8_600x450.jpg

I'm sure it doesn't count but I'm going to pick one up from you guys either way. Love my hump glove box from my gen1.

so far we have sent out:
Flatland
Cody
RiccoH
crew5125
1Bondoman

Getn and Kyle I need your full shipping address.

That only leaves 3 more recipients of a FREE License plate bracket. Some of you have posted pics of your bike WITH a license plate bracket or OEM tail. We asked for those who DO NOT have a license plate bracket. Reread my original post.

Guy

Last edited:
KyleJ, Got your message, Luckily. Don't message me people, email me like I asked for in the first place.

that leaves one spot.

That's it folks. All done.
Congratulations to our 10 recipients of a FREE Gen2 Tiger Racing License plate holder/tail plate. they are all in the mail and you should be receiving them soon. Don't forget to post pics of your new License plate holder for us.

Guy

Congratulations to our 10 recipients of a FREE Gen2 Tiger Racing License plate holder/tail plate. they are all in the mail and you should be receiving them soon. Don't forget to post pics of your new License plate holder for us.

Guy
Thanks again!!!!

Guy

FREE Give-A-Way over. Thanks to all.

Thank you Guy and Tiger Racing! What a great upgrade. Can't believe I can be so cheap!!!
First pic is my homemade bracket. Second, just the Tiger Racing bracket installed. Last is finished product.
Troy

image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg

I received my bracket along with a couple items from tigerholstersystems.com.

I'll post a pic tomorrow.

Thank you for supporting the org!

Back