TiForce exhaust system

topgun61

Registered
Recieved a e-mail back from TiForce and they said that the system's will available mid december, and that the price for the 4-2-1 380mm, carbon fiber or polished is going to be app $1,699.00, which is a big nut to crack. I hope it perform's as much as it's worth..
cursin.gif

I think the whole system is titanium, it is a nice looking system but it is alot of money, I may just stick with the two brothers system. will see
thumb_up.gif

The 4-2-1-2 system.... did they mention the price on that system?

What about their uber-stealthy (92dB), non-LEO-attracting dual slip-ons.... did they list a price on those?

No price on them, but they gave me a phone number in the U.S, or they told me to check with orient express, I was courious as well as to how much all of the other system's were.

There is a guy on my other posting for titanium exhaust system's for the 08 busa by the name of G.P.W, who asked if anyone needs a set-up for there busa, consisting of TiForce system, PCIII and a counter sprocket, to contact him, maybe he could do better on prices.
cool.gif

Recieved a e-mail back from TiForce and they said that the system's will available mid december, and that the price for the 4-2-1 380mm, carbon fiber or polished is going to be app $1,699.00, which is a big nut to crack. I hope it perform's as much as it's worth..
cursin.gif
picture of it :

have you price for 2 oval slip-on TITANIUM 380 mm
rock.gif

08_gsx13_ss1.jpg

buy the Tiforce in SS header pipes.. thats all we run, Ti tends to crack and break down alot faster.
Good point that I'm surprised nobody has jumped your case on. This is true especially under high heat applications.

Not that it matters to me, but what is the weight difference? About 4lbs?

Back