Ticketed first day out....

bignblue - At a light I've always pondered if anyone has accidently done this. :laugh:

I do a full 360 before treating the traffic lights like a tree at Raceway Park. :rulez:

Awesome huh?

Guess I'm odd man out....

You passed in a no passing zone, at high speed, thru an intersection around
a car AT NIGHT...??? Sorry but your lucky it wasn't grandma turning left with
no blinker and they'd scrapping you up off the road in little baggies.

"really no big deal"...better be carefull or it will only be a matter of time

Last edited:
Same thing happened to me last week.. My first day out for 2010 and I got stopped by a State Policeman. The ticket says he 'paced' me. He said it took him 10 miles to catch me and I had to have been doing at least 110MPH.. :moon: :laugh: The only thing I know is he pulled me over.. I got 80 in a 55, and illegal lane change. Traffic court on 4/21 for me. I felt the same way what a start off to the season. Good luck fighting it...

Lol I got one of thoose pace tickets at the end of last season and it took the cop about 6 miles to catch me but mine was a 90 in a 60

Same thing happened to me last year.
Pulled over for doing 120+ in a 55
Did a quick one of these :please: while I waited for the cop and I ended up getting a Verbal WARNING!

Couldn't believe it! I was sure I was going to get the biggest ticket of my life, loose my license and or go to jail.
A few miles up the road I saw the same trooper had pulled over a Rav4.

:whistle: all went well today...of course the wife was with me...no no for speeding

Awesome huh?

Guess I'm odd man out....

You passed in a no passing zone, at high speed, thru an intersection around
a car AT NIGHT...??? Sorry but your lucky it wasn't grandma turning left with
no blinker and they'd scrapping you up off the road in little baggies.

"really no big deal"...better be carefull or it will only be a matter of time

I was thinking the same thing. As many posted here, you know your breaking the law, usually with multiple offenses, and you do not appreciate the tickets?
What do you expect? We will have horsepower laws with this behavior, which is constant and ongoing with nearly all bikers. Makes me wonder, the same people will be *****ing if insurance rates go sky high or they make HP rules. The entire biking community is asking for it on a daily basis. Hmmmm.....something to think about.

Back