Thursday PM Night Ride

You know I'm in. Ill ride tail end charlie with the chatterbox.
I was hoping you would. Havn't asked Omar yet, but I'm sure he will want to roll with the clan. Hope PD will come and Jet will reconsider. I know "Noodles" was counting on some quality time with Reba, bet we may be able to get him to go.

good chance i will take this ride with ya hal!!!!
Thats great Ozzy, I think it will be a fun ride.
ThumbsUp.gif

Tim, it will be great to see you again. Can't wait to meet up with all my busa pals!

IMG_1584.jpg

We are certainly looking forward to this one. We can bring out chatterboxes if it would help. I dont think Juli will turn hers on, she still likes the quiet in the helmet to think and concentrate on the road.

well we could re-run this on Friday if everyone wants... I do not think we have to pay extra for the Ride leaders
laugh.gif

We are certainly looking forward to this one. We can bring out chatterboxes if it would help. I dont think Juli will turn hers on, she still likes the quiet in the helmet to think and concentrate on the road.
By all means bring them. I will have my son and semi positioned at the front and rear of the group.

Can't wait, didn't have the lights last year, and I was out running my lights at 55, so there was no way.

James, which chatterbox did you end up with?
We got the HJC-FRS Multi Sport from another board member. A complete set for two helmets, bike to bike, etc. I just need a patch cord to connect my Mp3 player to it and I am set. I had to take advantage of the deal I got on them.

May have to check this out depending on return time. Have a chatter box also and will be using it to communicate with my daughter. Do the mid-westerner/westerner models work with "R"s ?
cool.gif

Back