Thursday PM Night Ride

Even though he might be sceeeerd, I'm going to try and get this guy to join us!
laugh.gif
Who can identify him?

Deals_gap_2007_025.jpg

not sure but is that the busa hospital across the street at the Phillips?

Trailer has tools, stands, air, fluids, cleaning supplies, spare tires and wheels, battery tender, and spare parts!

post_6_50078_CIMG2987__Small_.jpg

i got your back bro
beerchug.gif

as the original post says, this will be an easy-going ride...everyone is welcome regardless of your lack of experience on twisties...no one is going to push you to ride faster than you are comfortable with and i will be bringing up the rear to assist anyone who has problems and to make sure no one gets left behind in the mountains after dark (is that banjos i hear?) seriously though, this is a great ride to start the weekend for anyone who has just arrived and wants to get started riding without it being too technical (and there is some beautiful scenery on that route as you can tell from GSXcite's pics)

plus there are lots of places to pull off and regroup/chill out, etc its a great ride,definitely not to be missed
beerchug.gif

There is a repeat run of this to telico plains as part of the hooters run friday
cool.gif

We need you Lisa! Here is Lisa giving some instruction on how to get through the skyway!
laugh.gif

Deals_gap_2007_124.jpg

Dude, if you need my help?... you got trouble!

and I'll get even with you for posting that awful picture.

someone is gonna have more greenery to eat for dinner
laugh.gif

Lisa, if we get back in time I'll run with you up there to join the group
beerchug.gif

Thanks Zuk but it might not be that easy - we gotta get back from Asheville, check in, unload the bikes, check the tires, get the gear on.... I've got 5 days this trip so if I miss this one another ride will be along shortly after and I refuse to hold anyone up - we all know what happens if I do... I never hear the end of it!

laugh.gif

beerchug.gif
Dude, if you need my help?... you got trouble!

I'm sorry. I should not have posted that picture of you.
whistling.gif

I should have used this one!
laugh.gif

neener neener neener neener "cant hear a thing" off to my happy place......... lalalalalala

laugh.gif

Lisa, the ride wont be the same unless you go.... you just have to leave Asheville by 4:45 or so..

laugh.gif

beerchug.gif
Dude, if you need my help?...  you got trouble!

I'm sorry. I should not have posted that picture of you.
whistling.gif

I should have used this one!
laugh.gif

neener neener neener neener    "cant hear a thing"   off to my happy place.........  lalalalalala
Cool beans, "right click, save as!"

laugh.gif

Back