Throttlemeister

echoseven

Froot Loop
Donating Member
Registered
okay, first let me say i am not mechanically inclined, and probably don't have to be to be able to install the Throttlemeister. However, after a couple of attempts, I decided it's time to bring out the big guns, so here I am, at the ORG!

I need someone to describe, in detail, how to install the TM. It is totally okay to spell it out like I'm a complete idiot!
laugh.gif
I did a search and didn't find any help, probably because it is easier than I am making it.

So, anyone who has successfully installed the TM, please help!

Thank you SO much for your help Sonny!
bowdown.gif
I really do appreciate it! We need to go riding sometime, gas is on me!
ThumbsUp.gif

beerchug.gif

Way to go... will you come and work on my bike now...
Hey I drove all night with my secret tools to help make your bike faster.... And you never answered the door! Its only a can of blue spray paint, don't be scared I promise it'll work!
Everyone knows blue is the fastest color!

Sorry couldn't resist... Actually Brandon's bike was blue and we knocked it out in no time. I've found that the best way to repay other members here on the oRg is by giving back some of what I've learned over the years from the folks in the know....

beerchug.gif

Way to go... will you come and work on my bike now...
Hey I drove all night with my secret tools to help make your bike faster.... And you never answered the door! Its only a can of blue spray paint, don't be scared I promise it'll work!
Everyone knows blue is the fastest color!

Sorry couldn't resist... Actually Brandon's bike was blue and we knocked it out in no time. I've found that the best way to repay other members here on the oRg is by giving back some of what I've learned over the years from the folks in the know....
Secret tools
rock.gif

Back