thoughts on this icon leather jacket

My experience with Icon........looks pretty but doesn't work. I have their stuff in my m/c closet. Wore a few times and there it sits. I see Icon as a fashion company, not a safety company.

I have the accelerant jacket but not the perforated style ( all black )...love the jacket, very comfy. It has titanium and some other protection that is very nice. It is built for slimer guys because of the taper... only complaint is the zippers on the shoulders open sometimes on there own. My friends say the hump on the back is a speed bump if I fall off.:laugh:

I have this jacket and no complaints about it. But for that price, you can probably get a better jacket.
P.S. I only paid $35 for mine......craigslist :thumbsup:

I have the black one, very nice jacket. Its warm in the winter too. I removed the protector in the back, just seemed too big.

I have used ICON for the past 4 years and give their jackets a Best buy rating cause they fit like a glove and provide CE Armor protection and look better doing it. I have the BattleCry Leather jacket which is a great winter jacket when used with it's companion inner insulated vest. I have used other jackets that aren't as good, so ICON is my choice in leather jackets and Vest's.

I wear mine all the time, works great for me.

IMG_0077.jpg

Back