icon motorhead jacket, good choice??

hemi

Registered
picked up the icon motorhead leather jacket today. I'm about 6'1" 180lbs, got the medium and it fits me like a glove. Is this a real good jacket, what are your guys opinions on it

I'm looking at the same jacket...different build though.5'5" and 210lbs.

Let me know over all how it works out

i know, i'm just kidding. The white/black one does look pretty slick too. I'm more about plain/black gear, this jacket and my black shoei helmet look good together.

Don't care much for the Motorhead Jacket... Icon seems to really overprice their stuff alot... and the items that are reasonable, have a cheap feel about em. I really like the TiMax2 Leather jacket they make... but I'll waist $600.00 on a mortgage payment instead. That company is geared more towards looks and design, then to safety and has always disappointed me. Ok... FLAME ON!

I would love to have the dragon or the skull behind the icon jacket.Its way too cool.But the price is over kill.

kromdom, no that's the other jacket i was lookin at. I actually ended up getting that one (accelerant) in a large, and after i got it home and wore it around for a bit, trying it out on the bike for a few. I discovered it was just a little big on me. Ended up exchanging it for the motorhead, which i actually like a lil better anyways

Back