This sucks! Back surgery on Friday

1313R

Registered
Well, I finally figured ot whats wrong with my back. Ruptured discs! That may explain the pain that I've lived in for the last 7 years. I'll be having this fixed Friday. Yep into the shop for a tune up. Only thing is they say no Busa for at least 2 months.
sad.gif
Does anything besides crashing suck worse than that? See ya'll later.

Sorry to hear about the back, but just think about the pain being gone when you're done.
Those of us in the snow belt have been on busa withdrawl for a couple months already and can sympathize.

Good Luck.

1313R if ya like I'd be happy to keep your bike ridden for ya.!

<!--EDIT|RaiderDm
Reason for Edit: "Spelling"|1075848707 -->

Good luck with the suspension surgery. Hope is goes without a hitch. Don't do something silly and go riding too soon!

sorry to here you'll be down and out, but I'm glad the problem is fixable .. and you'll have the thought of riding to help you recuperate!
biggrin.gif

Ouch!! Sorry to hear of your pain. Get it done now and do what the Doc says for recovery.

Good luck with the back - don't worry, like it was already said above, us in the snowy parts of the country go without riding for 3-5 months a year.

snow sucks, bad backs suck worse. hope it cures your problem been down for a month now with my back and im sick of it cant imagine 7 years of this

Sorry to hear about your surgery. But the way I figure it, in two months it will just start warming up enough to ride anyway, good luck on the surgery, I,ll be preying for you!

1313R - Good luck with your surgery.

My dad went through 3 surguries for his ruptured discs. Just make sure you're 100% better before you do anything strenuous, or riding. Dad would have only needed one surgery, but kept screwing it up again when he "thought" he was better.

Hope all goes well.
biggrin.gif

Good luck with the surgery. If you need someone to keep your busa warm, Captain will volunteer I am sure. You will at least be back in the saddle during the good warm months.

Watching race videos helps me when I can't ride. Maybe it will work for you, too.

Wish you speedy recovery.

Good luck with your surgery. Keep us up to date and lets us know how things are going.

Sorry about the surgery, but here's to hoping the pain goes away and you'll be 100% again...
blush.gif

good luck with the surgery... hope all goes well ... will say a prayer for you and your family... jose

sept. 11, 2002, car wreck, truck hit me @ 70 mph I was @ a dead stop.
L5 & L4 were locked, couldn't ride walk, or anything for 2.5 months, when I was free'd by a Chiropractor I rode 350 miles, never looking back.
Back is still jacked, but on the Busa I forget it quickly.

Hope your Dr's are better then mine were, and your back get better then 90%.

GL,
Busafied

How'd I miss this?
rock.gif
Anyway, I'll keep you in my prayers, man. Like the others said, just don't try to push things. Let everything heal properly after the surgery to avoid prolonging things.
wink.gif

Good luck!

<!--EDIT|BulletTrain
Reason for Edit: "can't friggin type"|1076027610 -->

Thanks for all the well wishes. I'm doing pretty good. I can already tell the surgery worked wonders for me. This is the first time my legs haven't hurt in years. I can walk around pretty good already, just sucks trying to sit down or stand up. I'm going to do my very best to do what the Doc says. That'll be the tricky part:D  Yesterday was my birthday, 28 years old. I like to think thats way too young for back surgery and I plan on having the most fun I've ever had in the next 28 years. I'm gonna try and do everything right so I'm not in this position again. Thanks again guys.

Back