Back Surgery Diary

I think this just became the Back Pain Forum.

Cache, should we move it to it's own catagory?
tounge.gif

To ALL, I have updated the diary to include a history (mostly with "Not to Do's") for a better understanding on the troubles.

beerchug.gif
laugh.gif

I know, sorry about the thread-jacking...
tounge.gif
it would only become this if it was a 'dolly parton' reason for back pain................
tounge.gif

laugh.gif

tounge.gif

tounge.gif

laugh.gif

He man I'm glad to hear that the surgery went well
biggrin.gif
hopefully now you are on the road to a complete recovery.

Thanks again to everybody for the moral support.

VA and Kats, Don't worry about the thread-jacking. This board is here so we can share thoughts and ideas with other Busa Owners.

I guess the bottom line is: If you back hurts (It's not supposed to), get it checked out! Waiting doesn't always fix the problem.

BTW...I think I over-did things yesterday. I feel like I've actually been beaten-up by someone.
rock.gif
I guess I'll need to almost play 'Mr. Couch Potato Head' today.
sad.gif
Will I ever learn? Probably not!
biggrin.gif

beerchug.gif

Did I say yet that today kinda sucks?
rock.gif

The weather is overcast and dry, and no Busa riding for me!
sad.gif
sad.gif
sad.gif

Did anyone go for a ride for me today? Come on now! I'm not feelin' the love yet.
wink.gif

<!--EDIT|TruWrecks
Reason for Edit: None given...|1115973266 -->

sad.gif

sad.gif

Thanks again to everybody for the moral support.

VA and Kats,  Don't worry about the thread-jacking.  This board is here so we can share thoughts and ideas with other Busa Owners.

I guess the bottom line is:  If you back hurts (It's not supposed to), get it checked out!  Waiting doesn't always fix the problem.

BTW...I think I over-did things yesterday.  I feel like I've actually been beaten-up by someone.  
rock.gif
 I guess I'll need to almost play 'Mr. Couch Potato Head' today.
sad.gif
  Will I ever learn?  Probably not!
biggrin.gif

beerchug.gif
Uhhhh.... yeah... I'm pretty sure the Doc told you to rest for quite a few days.
wink.gif

Back