This season

07vigorblue

Donating Member
Registered
Well guys as we know all the economy sucks and everything is slowing down. Starting Monday i will on be working 32hrs a week and thats gonna take a pretty good chunk of money out of my income. I also dont have very much in savings as i have gotten all my bills paid off within the last year and i'm building up my saving. So there is a chance I may not be able to afford to ride this season. If that were to happen what should i do to my baby she will stay in her room like she has and i start her ever couple weeks when its nice out and can turn the heat off. What else should i do because i know its not good for her to sit for that long period of time.

Last edited:
Have they given you a time period as too how long those hours will last.

That royally sucks dude Im sorry to hear it.

I know how ya feel bro , my hours have been cut twice this year.
That's right this year 09. Hang in there!

If you have stands, put it up on them. If it's setting on concrete, get some cardboard and park it on that. Fill the gas tank and add a good dose of Sta-Bil to it. Fresh oil change wouldn't hurt either. And also, a Battery Tender will do wonders if it has to set for an extended period.
I know the feeling. I've been on 32 hours for 4 weeks now, but unemployment (in Missouri at least) kicks in for about half a days pay. So I'm doin' alright, for now.
Stay focused, it'll get better.:thumbsup:

Last edited:
I'm sorry to hear of others suffering during this current economic condition. You should ride whenever possible. Its great stress relief!

I wont ride if i dont have insurance. Too much risk. I could afford the Ins. thats not the problem though i dont have enough in savigs if i were too lose my job granted i will get unemployment but i dont know how much that will be and i would rather work.

They said till aleast March but all the other factories have been doing it since last december so it will stay that way i know. We mainly do work for Toyota and they are working 32hrs a week as well so that should tell you right there. I am lookin for new jobs right now. Plus i'm waiting on a couple things to get my powdercaoting started and hopefully that will take off and things wont be so bad.

Back