Baby J Update

BigBSBusa

Comin' back stronger than ever!
Donating Member
Registered
First off, thanks to everyone that posted on my accident thread. It means a lot to me. Second, just so everyone knows what's up I got a call from the lady's (actually her fiancee's) insurance company with a claim number and someone should be out within the next 24 to 48 hours to take a look. If all works, I should be able to start ordering parts by the end of the week and hopefully the remainder of the riding season won't be lost for her.

Interesting point about that day is that I was headed to a local bike shop to pick up some new reservoir covers and finish her cockpit. Anyway, here's what the cockpit looks like now and I only wish I could be flying this thing!

Baby_J__02_Oct_05____17.JPG

PATIENCE MY FRIEND. THE COCKPIT LOOKS GREAT! I SEE ALOT OF DETAIL WENT INTO HER. I FEEL YOUR PAIN, I HAD TO WAIT 6 WEEKS BEFORE I COULD RIDE. WHEN YOU DO, IT'S REWARDING TO SAY THE LEAST.

Original accident post: <a href="https://www.hayabusa.org/cgi-bin/busa/ikonboard.cgi?act=ST;f=6;t=31906">Baby J Injured<a>

Latest update. Appraiser will be by to look at her on Friday morning. Maybe she won't be down for as long as I thought or am I hoping for too much?

Ken, I don't know how I missed the original post. Here I am giving you a hard time about the second bike and BabyJ is bruised and battered. Left a sick feeling in my stomach when I read the post. I'm just glad you were OK and able to ride away.

Damn, just don't know what to say.
mad.gif

Ken, I don't know how I missed the original post.  Here I am giving you a hard time about the second bike and BabyJ is bruised and battered.  Left a sick feeling in my stomach when I read the post.  I'm just glad you were OK and able to ride away.

Damn, just don't know what to say.
mad.gif
No problem, Scott. It was a bad deal, but no one was injured. One day in the next few weeks I hope to get a few pics taken of the 2 of them together.

Back