This board really is 24x7

00busaTX

aegri somnia, and proud member of P. E. A.
Donating Member
Registered
I got stuck coming into work this morning (had to be here before 6 on a sunday
guns.gif
) to start some testing. The part that sucks is, you start a test, then wait for 2.5 hours to start another. So I figured that I would get caught up on some reading. As I am sitting here reading posts, I realize that people are posting in all the wee hours of the night and early morning. It just blew my mind.
Well, almost time to start another test, then it is off to the great Mickey D's for a not so healthy but rather tasty breakfast before my stomach turns inside out.

PS. There really is no point to this post but pure boredome and surprise that there are others out there like me in this early a.m.
laugh.gif

It's international also, so think of all the time zone differences.

We got people on here from all over the world. Many of us are stationed and or working jobs on Continents halfway around the world.

I work the dog watch shift, 2300 hrs. until 0700 hrs. so, I'm on it late, or early, depends on how you look at it. And then, after I get home and rest, when I get up, I sometimes get on it. I'm trying to quit, I need Org. Anon.
all_coholic.gif

poke.gif

pillepalle.gif
It seems like every 15 min. I'm back for another hit. Quick somebody post something will ya.
woot.gif

Back