It's time for a beer

Beer No# 4 - Just talking to a board member & good friend.....Bad News...he came around a corner-----> Deer.....at about 70 mph...this is wacked. Sled if you read this give me a call asap bro...need to give you details
#1......YES.....its too damn early to be drinking!!!!!!!!!!!!

#2........just tried to call you............was it Todd?
rock.gif
?
rock.gif
??

rock.gif

i hope all is well with the downed member!

its never to early to calm the nerves and ease the pain.

I'm working the next 5 nights and ain't nuthin better after a hot sticky night than a cold beer at 6am.
beerchug.gif
See now you got me thinking about it and i have 9 hours left.

JJ

Yes i was the guy that went down a very mild crash came around a curve there was some deer so i went through proper procedures. Slow down as fast and as saftely as i could, Look for an opening. Unfortuantly that was near the edge of the road. it ended up with my bike slideing down the side of the ditch no damage though except grass stains which amazes me. And i bail from bike and take a tumble i think i was knocked out for awhile but got up checked the bike seemed alright and rode home. have checked it out since and there is just some grass on it and some green stains so the bike and i both came out very lucky on the whole deal i'm no longer sore after a couple of days felt like i tangled with the cows a bit to much as usual so nothing new to me.

But just to let ya all know i'm A ok

I work 6pm-6am and I get strange looks when I stop at the gas station and get a couple beers and an egg roll for supper(breakfast). About 6:15 in the morning I'll pop a top and know I'm not the only one! Isn't night shift great???
beerchug.gif
+1   i'll be joining in about 8:30 when i get off   and yes, night shift is the best!
I do the 7pm - 7am shift, passed on the beer this am as I am going to go for a short ride before bed... enjoy...
beerchug.gif

beerchug.gif

needed one of the wifeys Michelob ultras to help kill a hang over
coffee.gif

that and left over pizza is a wonder drug.
super.gif

Yes i was the guy that went down a very mild crash came around a curve there was some deer so i went through proper procedures. Slow down as fast and as saftely as i could, Look for an opening. Unfortuantly that was near the edge of the road. it ended up with my bike slideing down the side of the ditch no damage though except grass stains which amazes me. And i bail from bike and take a tumble i think i was knocked out for awhile but got up checked the bike seemed alright and rode home. have checked it out since and there is just some grass on it and some green stains so the bike and i both came out very lucky on the whole deal i'm no longer sore after a couple of days felt like i tangled with the cows a bit to much as usual so nothing new to me.

Not meaning to hijack but I'm glad your okay. Deer and bikes are a deadly combination. Sounds like your cool head and years of riding experience saved both you and your bike from something really bad.
beerchug.gif

Now, back to the thread... there is no better time for a beer than when you're in the mood for a beer. It doesn't matter when (unless you are driving/riding). I used to work a third shift, and yes, beer was a fine breakfast food. I did notice that those years of working nights caused my food-time choices to change (permanently!). I like cereal at night. Eggs too. I prefer steak for breakfast. Weird.

Glad you're ok Todd.

Back