Thinking about going back.

Wag

Evil Demon Busa Rider
Donating Member
Registered
In need of an ego feed, I was thinking about how it would feel to go back to all the old old OLD threads and see if I know the answers to those questions now!

And post answers! :laugh: !!! :D

--Wag--

It's an attempt at a self-ego stroking! LOL

--Wag--

give it some time Wag and you won't have to dig that far back, they seem to be returning on a daily basis now. can't tell you the number of threads ive seen about tires, exhaust, oil, spark plugs, pc commanders, and my all time favorite: "should i buy a busa as my first bike" thread that i've seen since becoming a member. i only have about 350 or so post and i can answer most of these already.

Last edited:
if you want a good laugh, go back and pull up your earliest posts/threads...it's amazing what i have learned in the last few years thanks to the .org and the great members here :beerchug:

While I don't have a lot of posts here (Yet.) I have 5K posts on a beginners forum that I joined as a beginner. Going back and looking at some of my earliest stuff is really eye opening. I sounded like such a newb!

It's a reminder to be kind to newbies. Once we were them and hopefully one day they will be us.

if you want a good laugh, go back and pull up your earliest posts/threads...it's amazing what i have learned in the last few years thanks to the .org and the great members here :beerchug:
:D Done that a couple of times. Kind of startling to think how naive I was! Makes ya appreciate the wisdom of the people here!

--Wag--

Haven't done it yet. Something about never having any time! :D

--Wag--

Back