Thinkin of selling my biz

Kento-Moto

Hayabusa Immortal
Donating Member
Registered
Well 2008 wasnt the best year to open a retail business... ???

I am thinking of selling the biz because my other 2 businesses which are my main sources of income are struggling and I dont have time for this one now, Since Christmas I have had a sign on the door to " Call me for an appointment " as I cant be there that much right now.

I opened an electric car and motorcycle dealership last summer and although it is getting a lot of interest I know it will take a little while to really fly. I have sold about ten cars so far along with a bunch of parts. I have government agencies calling me for fleet prices and bids right now. My cars are from Global Electric Motorcars ( part of Chrysler ) and it took quite a bit of work and $$$ to get everything up and running. Permits, fee's, insurance, and a healthy line of credit to even qualify for the franchise. But I was able to pull it off.

My motorcycle side is from Zero Motorcycle and I have electric bicycles and scooters too.

If anyone here is interested I can email you the details and price, I would be willing to sell as an existing location or just the inventory and perhaps owner financing too. I would also train and work with the buyer for a while. I hate to throw away all the work I have put into this so would really like to see it stay here and grow...

Thanks - Kento

Chico Eco Showroom.jpg

July 08 062b.jpg

July 08 078b.jpg

red 4 seater 008b.jpg

gem_e4.jpg

good luck man. I bet you regret that someday. Seems elect vehicles are becoming more and more popular. Hope all works out for ya though:beerchug:

Thanx 99, That's the reason I am just thinkin about it right now. I may just be open part time for now.

I wish i lived there would do the cars and bike stuff could carry the rest of the weight..Good Luck..

Hmm, can me and my family live in the store? That would be about the only way I could afford to buy it.

Back