My Biz website is up

Kento-Moto

Hayabusa Immortal
Donating Member
Registered
Hi gang, As some of you know I sell Gift Cards, Business Services and Point of Sale eqt. I finally got my own biz website up and have some ideas from my developer but could allways use suggestions on how to drive traffic to it, any suggestions?

My Webpage

Thanks - Kent

Nice looking site.
thumb_up.gif

Have you heards of NACS? (National Associonation of Convenience Stores)
They have an annual POS convention in Orlando every year. You need to get a booth and work it.

NACS

Generating new traffic is always a pain... do not use any bulk email campaigns, they usually only result in your sight getting taken down unless you host in China , Korea or other eastern country..

A direct mail (snail mail) might work for your type of offering? I like the idea of a one stop shop for gift cards myself..

Google adwords works wonders but can be pretty pricey depending on what type of site you are working.. .My hosting site takes $15 per click to reach the top 10 (yea that is 15 dollars per click).

You can put some test campaigns together to get an idea of costs for free...

You know what would be cool, is like Capitol One does, they allow you to create your own card face...

Thanks for the comments folks ... I am more specifically wanting to drive web searches to the site.

My web developer says the more links I can get posted on various sites the better I will show up in search engines... I can allways pay Google for a per click link but for now I have spent my limit for this program. So I am trying to create more traffic on my own.

Problem is most all the sites I have a friendly relationship with are Motorcycle sites
thumb_up.gif
But no Biz type sites. He also said I should write and submit articles to Ezine, GoArticles, Article City ...

So thanks again and please keep the ideas coming.
beerchug.gif

- Kento

Lots of good suggestions above... I don't have a lot of experience in this area so I don't really have much to offer my Brother. On the positive side your site looked good.

WooHoo ! News flash! I am # 20 out of 157,000 on Google under "electronic merchant gift cards"
thumb_up.gif

but couldnt find me anywhere under just "gift cards" or merchant gift cards ... still workin on it.
smile.gif

there was a day when I was deeply involved in web advertising, as I recall, impressions vs clicks are the way ad campaigns are sold. You should look into google and some of the other sites that would contribute to your biz. I know places like excite, mamma.com, iwon.com are other bigger search engines that might get you some traffic at a lower cost than google. You can also try looking at places like infospace or some of the news papers that have big networks of sites (salt lake tribune for example) and have them host some banners/buttons for you. Look for companies that have large networks of sites, gamespy.com for example has like 20 domains that they can advertise across. Look for companies that provide these types of services such as http://www.atlassolutions.com or www.doubleclick.com as they might have some hosted solutions and possibly direct you to a place to host ads.

Just a few ideas, hope it helps, good looking site
cool.gif

Back