THINKER'S NEW MODS

Thinker, didn't you post about showing full shots of the bike(s) when showing new mods?  Tobins look sweet, but wanted to know where you got those bolts for the rear?  She is looking sweet though!
That's right...call a brotha out! Hold em to every little thing he said.

Aight...here you go. This is all I had time for... and the half shell is just for show. My club wears them in parades and slow mo cruisin. I am changing that large Kanji to the holographic material in a couple of days.

G
Just trying to keep you scraight! She looks real good!

Greg you Busa is lloking gooood I am getting my new Busa in 1 month (B-Bay) I got my tobin seats already (didn't want to miss out on getting them)
biggrin.gif

The decals look awesome Thinker, and the seat looks nice and cushy.....always lookin good my man!!!
super.gif
Do you still like your stereo mod? I would like to know because I'm thinkin about workin off your idea and doin the mod.......what are the neg/pos on it and does it still sound OK when your ridin 2up without the sub in the hump? I appreciate your oppinion.

Thanks, Dan

The decals look awesome Thinker, and the seat looks nice and cushy.....always lookin good my man!!!
super.gif
Do you still like your stereo mod? I would like to know because I'm thinkin about workin off your idea and doin the mod.......what are the neg/pos on it and does it still sound OK when your ridin 2up without the sub in the hump? I appreciate your oppinion.

Thanks, Dan
The stereo mod? It is still awesome...gets everybody's attention. It is becoming legend around here...sort of an Urban Legend. funny story...a new guy from Portland joined the board JohnyHotNuts. Once we started talking electronically, he started asking me if I had ever heard of some guy riding around with a stereo on his Busa? We went on and on about it before I fessed up that it was me. I did meet Johny and he had a chance to hear it for himself. Ask him for his opinion.

Last year at Laguna, I didn't have the sub, and I only had a 40 watt amp, and people were stil impressed. It still sounds good without the sub, but it is easy to get spoiled once you hear it with the sub.

I was worried about the battery, but so far I haven't had a problem at all.

super.gif

Thanks, Dan
The stereo mod? It is still awesome...gets everybody's attention. It is becoming legend around here...sort of an Urban Legend. funny story...a new guy from Portland joined the board JohnyHotNuts.  Once we started talking electronically, he started asking me if I had ever heard of some guy riding around with a stereo on his Busa? We went on and on about it before I fessed up that it was me. I did meet Johny and he had a chance to hear it for himself. Ask him for his opinion.

Last year at Laguna, I didn't have the sub, and I only had a 40 watt amp, and people were stil impressed. It still sounds good without the sub, but it is easy to get spoiled once you hear it with the sub.

I was worried about the battery, but so far I haven't had a problem at all.
The battery was my next question...I think I remember that you started out with your stock battery didn't you? How long have you had it jammin without starting the bike? Kinda wondering cause I've got an '02 and I like to have a strong charge on the battery to avoid kickback on the starter.

Dan

Back