THINKER'S NEW MODS

Thinker62

Donating Member
Registered
OK, its been a while, but I am starting to beef up for Laguna. Here is a picture of the Tobin. This is actually the dull, but I put some treatment on it...WOW!

Tobin_Seat.JPG

Changing all my decals to this Holographic stuff that reflects sun like crazy. And sometimes at night, it looks like there is a light behind them.

Holographic_Decals.JPG

Decals look awesome
where did you get them?
I got them from a place in Chicago that makes a lot of decals for bikes. It is basically a sign place, but they do a lot of bike stuff. I can provide the number if someone is interested. Unfortunately, I don't think they have a website.

G

Looks good and your giving up info...I'm cool with that...But you had better watch slicking up that seat hate for you to slide right off...
laugh.gif
evil.gif

Those decals look sweet. You have a awesome looking busa Thinker.

Thinker, didn't you post about showing full shots of the bike(s) when showing new mods? Tobins look sweet, but wanted to know where you got those bolts for the rear? She is looking sweet though!

Thinker, didn't you post about showing full shots of the bike(s) when showing new mods?  Tobins look sweet, but wanted to know where you got those bolts for the rear?  She is looking sweet though!
That's right...call a brotha out! Hold em to every little thing he said.

Aight...here you go. This is all I had time for... and the half shell is just for show. My club wears them in parades and slow mo cruisin. I am changing that large Kanji to the holographic material in a couple of days.

G

Thinker.JPG

Nice ....but my real question is where dd you get the extended bungee screws
rock.gif
Those bolts came with my Corbin bags. They replace the bungee bolts and the bags mount to them. They still double as bungee hooks. I had them chromed along with the other Corbin hardware. You can see the other bolts in someof the pictures above.

<!--EDIT|Thinker62
Reason for Edit: None given...|1087402917 -->

Looks good Greg! I like the new decals...Tobin seats looks so comfy...I really need to save up and get me one...

Thanks for the updates...
smile.gif

Back