Got my Seats back from Tobin...

AWESOME LOOKING !!!!!!!!!!! BE CAREFUL DUDE KEEP YOUR EYES OPEN FOR THE BAD GUYS.
guns.gif

(RCKTMAN @ Feb. 18 2007,12:13) IT LOOKS A LITTLE WOMPY JAWED.......... THE KANJI ON THE RIGHT SIDE LOOKS LIKE ITS A LITTLE HIGH UP ON THE TOP OF THE SEAT, STILL DOESNT LOOK BAD JUST AN OBSERVATION
Yeah, I noticed that too, but my wife assures me that it's just the angle of the picture, I guess I will see when I get home.

Put me down in the real happy with my Tobin seat category. Mine looks and feels awesome - just wish I had seen the carbon look material - I'd have gotten mine done like that - that looks great!

(HeloMech74 @ Feb. 18 2007,21:17)
(RCKTMAN @ Feb. 18 2007,12:13) IT LOOKS A LITTLE WOMPY JAWED.......... THE KANJI ON THE RIGHT SIDE LOOKS LIKE ITS A LITTLE HIGH UP ON THE TOP OF THE SEAT, STILL DOESNT LOOK BAD JUST AN OBSERVATION
Yeah, I noticed that too, but my wife assures me that it's just the angle of the picture, I guess I will see when I get home.
I bet it's just an optical illusion, but if it isn't I guantee Tobin would take care of it for you.

Yeah, I am totally happy with the outcome. I think it would have looked better with the suede material as I had planned, but Tobin did not want to put his name on something that he couldn't guarantee, which is totally awesome in my opinion. They contacted my wife and let her know, she emailed me and I called Tobin from over here in Iraq to hash out a new idea over the phone, ( I actually dealt with Lisa who was also very helpful.) If He can ever come across some suede that is waterproof and UV resistant, then I am going to have the seat redone again. I am going to go with all dark colors and carbon on my bike (05 LE) so the seat fits the bill. I bought a Yoshi Tri Oval dual tip in Carbon, some carbon inner panels, and I am going to wrap my mirrors in carbon too. Once I have a little money saved up I am going to get some BST Carbon wheels too. Should look damn good by the time it's all done.

The price wasn't too bad, I paid 325 with shipping included for both seats. That was the standard price for 2 seats, plus the extra large kanji on the front seat, and the two tone option since I added the carbon material. Pretty good price in my opinion, I just hope it feels as good as most folks say it does.

(HeloMech74 @ Feb. 18 2007,19:17)
Well, keep in mind Tobin O'connor aint bullshi!!in when it comes to qaulity. ive seen literally hundreds of his seats and ive never seen anything that gave me cause for concern

Back