Got my Seats back from Tobin...

HeloMech74

Registered
The pictures look great, I can't wait to see them in person, my wife says they look way better in person (currently in Iraq so I need to wait until April to see them.)

Dull Black with Carbon accent. Dark Grey Kanjis to match the bike. I had the large Kanji put on the front seat too because I thought it would look good. The back seat looks like the front seat minus the small Kanji's. They were originally supposed to be done in Carbon and Black Suede, but Tobin was not able to get ahold of waterproof and UV resistant suede material, so I went with tried and true Dull black color.

BikeSeats006.jpg

that came out great. Tobin is the man, i haven't heard of one person including myself that was unhappy with their seat. Wait till you sit on it.. You feel like you are in the bike not on it anymore..

Hey, I am chompin' at the bit to get home and go for a ride on the bike. I have a bunch of goodies coming in the mail for it, so It should be a nice vacation, I want to get as many miles in while I am home as I can. This seat is going to replace my corbin seat which is quite comfortable.

IT LOOKS A LITTLE WOMPY JAWED.......... THE KANJI ON THE RIGHT SIDE LOOKS LIKE ITS A LITTLE HIGH UP ON THE TOP OF THE SEAT, STILL DOESNT LOOK BAD JUST AN OBSERVATION

Awesome looking seat and can't wait to get mine back, especially since the weather was so gorgeous in SoCal this weekend. James, God bless and keep you head down dude!

Beautiful seat! Really dig that carbon accent. Be safe, and thanks for keeping all of us safe and free.

US_Flag.JPG

Back