think he'll wear gear next time?

I was gonna reply with Darwinism in Action but apparently he survived...

those are all clips from a video call STUNTS GONE WILD. it will humble you abit. i watch it about once a month and cry everytime at all the damage done to new bikes.....so sad

there are guys in the video who wear no shirts and wreck..thats funny shiat...its a good dvd to own just to see how not to do everyting

It takes a special kind of dumb to be the person sitting there, with your legs spread, waiting for a stoppie in the groin.

<!--EDIT|IScream
Reason for Edit: None given...|1122257763 -->

I bet he didn't feel as cool as he thought he would when that was all over. Yeah 05BUSABLU that is a good video just to remind you what stupidity will do.

I have absolutely no problem with those guys riding w/out gear. As a matter of fact if I ever go down (with my gear on) and need an organ donor-----Maybe one of them can help me out.
DUMBA$$!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Classic stuff. Funny to watch, but several lessons to be taken away.

That definitely had to hurt.
wow.gif

Ooooooo that sux big time, but I guess you gotta expect that when you play like that huh? I try to keep both wheels on the ground, i'm just too old for that sh-t! I prefer life over death or a wheelchair...

nah probably not... probably did like most squids do...

one crash (that would have been virtually harmless if they'd had gear) and they swear off bikes forever claiming they are just too crazy to ride those thing without getting killed...

replace crazy with we-todd-ed and its basically true though.

Back