Another to wear full gear.

hionbusa

Registered
Quote MIKE911:"
One of my friends from the track, Dawn was involved in a crash on her bike while riding on the street. Luckily she had her helmet cam going. Take a look.....

Most important is that Dawn is a racer and knows the importance of wearing the right safety gear and to dress for the crash, not the ride. She's recovering now, but she should be ok. It could have been a lot worse. For those of you that ride on the streets and don't wear your gear, START DRESSING FOR THE CRASH! IT'S HARD TO BE FASHIONABLY PIMP FROM A HOSPITAL BED.

AND REMEMBER, TAKE IT TO THE TRACK!!!!!!"

Girl riding an R1 crash into a honda civic. CA,

<!--EDIT|hionbusa
Reason for Edit: None given...|1140144206 -->

seen that posted the other day a very good reminder of what can happen when ya least expect it
sad.gif

It was posted already....I heard that she was going to be OK
wink.gif
WEAR YOUR GEAR!!!!!!!

hehe is this the 3rd post bro
smile.gif
? She is on one of the other boards I'm on this is gotta be the most famous online video of 2006 so far
smile.gif
THis is the poster child for wearing gear everytime you ride I agree with you! Dress for the crash and I'd rather sweat than bleed
smile.gif

smile.gif

smile.gif

I am glad to hear she is ok. It was a great that she was wearing all of her protective gear and a video camera. If she hadn't recorded it they probably would have blamed her for the accident. Always seems to be the motorcyclists fault.

Back