they are everywhere i go!!!!!!!how many busas have been sold or made t

There's two or three in every group of motorcycles I see. So common.

I'm thinking, maybe the Aprilia Falco? You don't see one of those every day.

in dearborn mi or surrounding area i have only seen 2 riding. i know their are more just it seems like not bunched up in the same area. i know i havent seen anyone even close to 18 like myself. they are usually 30-40 yrs. kids think im nuts but , hell it was only 2,000 more than a 900!! every kid and thier mom has those around here. seriously where i ride and hangout i know about 6 are there at any given time!

My friend and I have the only ones in our area that I have seen. Blue and silver of course! Our dealer has 2 reds and 1 blue one left.

28 SOLD FROM MY DEALER THIS YEAR. But they must be getting trashed because I don't see that many around.

I've seen quite a few at the Chicagoland Races the week prior to 4th of July. I didn't notice any other copper 'busa besides my own. I wonder if the copper 'busas all crashed already. Its bad enough that we don't get all the colours that all other countries seem to get, I feel that copper/silver was a kick a ss colour and wonder why more of those fairings weren't factory produced. Anyway I noticed that there are about 40 to 50 'busas in the Chicagoland area from what I notice. To guess I would say that the figure is well over 100 if not more.

Va Beach, VA - I know of (5) in the Hampton Roads area. I've seen at least 10 from VA and 3 from out of state, N.C., MD, DE.

Over 80 were sold from one dealer near me! At least I have the '99, which is not as common here. See more Blues than any other.
Chicago suburbs.

I haven't seen many---Law Dog, byhalia, JR, a blue on ga 400 and a red/gray on 285. Maybe I need to ride more. R1s are a dime a dozen here.

I have only seen one other while driving around town- they are still very rare around OKC. I have spoken with two other owners at the bike shops that I frequent,as well.

I have the only one in the Ft. Drum area. Another guy wrecked his last week, leaving me with the only busa I know of in the area.

I know one place that doesn't seem to have any, the salvage yards. I dropped mine, and went looking for parts. Guy said come back in a year or two. I've known him for a long time though, he was just making the point. Seems like people are dropping these bikes a lot, but there aren't a lot of salvage parts around.

Where I live they are dropping like flies, saddly so (no major physical injuries).

Insurance agents are going nuts writing these bikes off, estimates as high a $9,921 on a bike that can be fixed correctly for $5,500 or less.

But I do see more of them than last year, and I see more 2000's than 1999's.

Dennis I asked the Suzuki office in Brea last year and he said something like 2,800 bike in US for 99.

Funny thing is that there are ZX12's of your color choice in most Kawasaki dealers showrooms.

I live in Red Deer, ALberta

There are only four here. the blue/silver and one black\grey

Back