The Unofficial Numbers Are In !!!

hayabusa36

My Busa And I. Till Death Do Us Part.
Registered
Pics comming this weekend !!! Spoke to the tuner today and my Busa is ready to be picked up. It pulled 256hp with no ram air and no pair valve
and 154 ftlb Tq. On the bottle !! ( 50 dry shot ) Yeeee Haaaaa!!!! :cheerleader:

2 Lb under the hump bottle, MPS Dry shot manifold, RC 440 cc injectors, Parts from boost by smith, 2 custom maps. I will give the final list over the weekend with pics. If you need to know something spec:beerchug:ific, just ask...

2 Lb under the hump bottle, MPS Dry shot manifold, RC 440 cc injectors, Parts from boost by smith, 2 custom maps. I will give the final list over the weekend with pics. If you need to know something spec:beerchug:ific, just ask...

Cool! Very nice set-up! Did you flash with kit from Smith?:thumbsup:

Very Nice numbers Bro :beerchug:
May i ask what else is done to the engine, cc's, head work, cams, ect? Could you possibly post up the dyno chart to, along with pics, would like to see AFR graph and such? Thanks!

I will put everything up, dyno graphs and such. Just need a day or two. Very busy last few days..

Back