2002 Busa and HMF Full High Mount Exhaust Map ????

V-Man

Registered
Need help with a Map for my 02 Busa with a HMF High Mount Full Exhaust, No Pair Valve or Flapper, IAT Sensor relocated, Custom Ram Air Tubes with Power Scoops, Power Commander IIIR (Not USB), Ignition Connector to Power Commander not hooked up and No TRE. (Was told by Power Commander to not use the TRE with a Power Commander and leave the REd Ignition Connector disconnected)

Spoke w/ HMF they say to use Map 004 Ackropovic? There is no Map 004 that is Acropovic? Want a custom map done but, cannot get appointment with Orient Expressin NY (Live in Nothern NJ) quickly enough and summer is slipping away.

Appreciate any guidance.

Selling 02 Silver/Grey Race Ready matching OEM Instrument Cluster Panels and Gas Tank Panels (All 6) and Undertail. Undertail has the Clear/White circles with silver trim rings around them and Red Leds along with the Led Blinkersbehind the Claer oval lenses by the rear peg mounts. email me for pic's.

get a map from QUASAR he will make you one for 25 bucks all the maps on the powercommander site suck compared to quasars maps. only thing he hangs out at suzukihayabusa.org just pm him and tell him your mods and he will make you a map and send it to you by email.. i think johnnycheese is also making them for 25 bucks now to. i have one of quasars and believe me for not seeing your bike just by the mods you email him he rocks.

Back