New to me 06 Busa, Thanks Igor

buffymb1

Registered
busa7.jpg

06busa.jpg

Ok, this little sleeper is possible by Igor. I live in Southeast Ohio and didn't want to make the 10 hour drive just to look at this thing. Igor volunteered to go look at it for me. He gave it a good report and I purchased it after calling Frank at Powerhouse to verify all that had been done to it. Frank verified that he was $11,500 richer because of this bike. I will try to post what I know has been done to it.
12:1 J.E. Pistons / Ported And Polished Cly.Head / Larger Stainless Steel Intake Valves / Stock Size Stainless Steel Exhaust Valves / HD Valve Springs /Custom Ground Camshafts / Adjustable Cam Sprockets / Air Box Mod / Ram Air Seals / BMC Race Air Filter / Pair Valve Mod / 50 HP NOS Dry Shot / Spray Bar / 2LB Bottle in hump with heater/ Full Ti-Force Exhaust / PCM III / Custom Map's / Vortex pegs levers and gas cap/RC440 injectors/ Race Clutch. I know I'm missing things, Frank is going to send me the list he has plus dyno sheets. Suppose to make 207 hp on motor 256 on juice. Stock bore, 5,000 miles when engine work was done. Has 8,000 miles now. What would something like this be worth? don't want to say what I paid.
buffy

very nice cycle.but you have now made this the longest winterthat you will ever endure!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Buffy, I've honestly NEVER seen that paint scheme before.
I have an '06 that's blue and silver... Bought mine w/ just a full exhaust and K&N filter w/ 2k miles on it for $7k if that helps gauge the price of yours.

Wow, what a bike. Not sure about price, just had to comment on it, sweet!

It's the same color as my 06, yea it's the Black / Gray with the black changing color shade depending on what angle you look at it :thumbsup:

i have an 06 that i just had head work and stuff done. i bet the head work etc would be around 2k more or less. bike is worth around maybe 5k? just guessing. nice ride though. sucks its winter. i would be jonesing bad. come up to kilkare next year and hit the track with me! its a great time:thumbsup:

ImageShack Links Do Not Work

I got one, Black/Gray Mine was $6400 with 3000 miles, but nowhere near the extra's.
:beerchug:

Edit: I painted the "inside" of my wind screen Gloss black which looked great. Although when I bought the Radar Detector I had to make a Little window..FWIW

Last edited:
Hey Buffy, you are quite welcome buddy. I am glad that everything went through, and the story has a happy ending. Best of luck with the bike!

Back