The un owns the grand canyon

FastBusa

Donating Member
Registered
I could not believe it when I read it. I was arguing with one of of the guys I work with, about ownership of the Grand Canyon, he was there a year ago and saw the signs stating control over the area. His wife found a purse in the ladies room and when they turned it in they were detained for over 6 hours by UN personnel, until it could be determined nothing was removed from the purse. I am sorry but I know I would have ended up in jail over this. I just can't believe things like this are going on here.
http://www.nationalcenter.org/NPA341.html
http://www.petitiononline.com/glg/petition.html

Don't know you so no offence but someone's jerk'n you chain. The UN may influence policy but I seriously doubt you will see UN uniforms in the US unless they’re running a joint training mission.

Guys, I work for the UN and we don't have uniforms in the Peacekeeping Department Forces (which is the armed department) except for the Blue Berets ! And all the military forces are from donating Nations, the UN has no forces of itself. Some one is REALLY pulling his chain !

laugh.gif
wow.gif

laugh.gif
 That's funny shid...  Sorry man, no offense. But sometimes you gotta not believe what you read, ESPECIALLY when it comes from some Ultra Conservative UBER Gun Nutter Organization...

Some of these whack jobs, (Most work for guns & Ammo) actually believe the spew that comes outta their mouths... "Big Brother" this and that, HUGE conspiracy theories, yadda Yadda...

Damn makes me embarrassed to be a gun owner sometimes. I laugh my a55 off when I read through Guns & Ammo and there is a story written by a Senior Editor about being "Roll-OUT-Ready. Recommending extra magazines, a cell phone, flash light all stored next to your Bullet Resistant Vest so you can "BE READY WHEN THE TIME COMES".... Blah blah blah... They (Gun Rag and Nutters) have become such a key element in the campaign to keep Americans scared and quiet their credibility in just about every aspect is gone!!!

It's not all the Gun Groups and not all gun owners by any means. Just the wild hair (Anti) everything gun bunnies that give the rest a real shiddy, whack job image.

<!--EDIT|Revlis
Reason for Edit: None given...|1143654211 -->

Besides sounding ridiculous, it would defy a section or two in the US Constitution. [/QUOTE]
The judiciary branch has made a living doing just that. Eminent domain seizures have become common place and its serious business.

This is a good example of how things start. At the start of my thread I gave a story of a friend of mine. I have know this man for 16 years. He is very down to earth not a nut etc. No where in the thread did I say UNIFORMED UN soldiers! I said UN personnel just like "DaCol" said I WORK FOR THE UN. No more no less. I did give a web link I found on the internet. Of cource I don't believe everything on the internet, no one in their right mind should but, information is out there and you have to wade through it. I hate people that say Its some gun nut BS, because it shows their ignorance. Its been the liberals that have given the country away! Not the Conservative's.

OK, so who are these UN personnel
rock.gif
, let me know, I'll call New York and find out . I really can't figure out what Dept any UN personnel would work in that works at a Tourist Park
here or anywhere ! But let me know, and I'll check it out .

rock.gif
, let me know, I'll call New York and find out . I really can't figure out what Dept any UN personnel would work in that works at a Tourist Park
I think I need to get transferred to the Grand Canyon division, can you hook up a Gunny Col?

rock.gif
I think I need to get transferred to the Grand Canyon division, can you hook up a Gunny Col?
I think someone is getting confused with Home Land Security and the UN. The UN has no police force or security forces other than it's on internal security department. Now with my experience with Home Land Security their saying anything out of the norm wouldn't surprise me.  Infact, I think you have to FAIL the personality, courtesy, intelligence, COMMON SENCE, and Individual Personal Respect portion of the test to be hired. They probably use the same test that is used for Airport Screeners and Security.
laugh.gif

Back