Please read petition and sign!!!

there you go mate i sighned the petition 4 u,im very sorry to hear about ur friend,i wish u all the best with this petition mate,and i hope this guy gets what he deserves,(personily i think it should be life for life).
keep fighting this battle mate ur win ;)

the guy should be shot , hung , an' pissed on . why wouldn't he just take his lumps ,beg the famlies forgivness , and stand up to this like a man . Lets all watch out for our brothers & sisters out there . Drinking / Drugs ....they have no place on the road in todays world . There's just way too many other options......bus , cab , friend , stay where you got blind stinking drunk , pass-out on the floor , and choke on yer own vomit . Sorry , I think I was rambling there . MY CONDOLENCES TO YOU MAN . The Harley biker guys have a bumper sticker out there you see sometimes :
KILL A BIKER...GO TO JAIL

3331 . . .

what do you mean by "goofing around" ? I don't think it will change my opinion... but would like to know what you mean.

Doesn't change the fact the dude was on the wrong side of the highway with no lights on... just curious.

Back