The the .org Family

I'll do it.

Whoever wants to pitch in, please paypal me the money. Please also be sure to identify with the payment exactly what you're donating for.

thomasmichaelwhite@gmail.com​

I'll send him what's collected or get a battery and ship it.

I am reported to have a hook-up or two...:whistle:

ah, also- was re-reading the post, and I may have forgotten to mention, I do have a set of mirrors already layin in the garage, Just need a new battery, and no they didnt take the seat, just tossed it in the mud ???

Maybe your "friend" might want to have a little chat with the ex!! Sounds more like a vindictive thing than someone trying to steal something for money. Anyway, good luck on getting a new battery soon.

Sounds like your (friends):laugh: X done it to me.

Exactly...what are we doing and when are we doing it ????...we have enough pledged to cover the battery and the mirrors...."HELLLL-LOOOO ???"......someone PM me before I spend it.... :oldcool:

Exactly...what are we doing and when are we doing it ????...we have enough pledged to cover the battery and the mirrors...."HELLLL-LOOOO ???"......someone PM me before I spend it.... :oldcool:

Adam: ...if you have $5/10 to spare, send it to me thomasmichaelwhite@gmail.com (thomasmichaelwhite@gmail.com); we're fairly close to the goal.

Thanks, bro...

Scar

Back