The Org Family Travel Program...

CaBusaGirl

Donating Member
Registered
So here is a thought... Anyone out there want to ride to other states and US country side but can't afford the Hotel and food prices? How about this. I would like to start a program for our Hayabusa family. If anyone from the org happens to be traveling through Sacramento, CA and needs a place to crash for the night you are welcome to stay here.

My goal is to find volunteers from all over the US that are willing to put up our Busa brothers and sisters for the night. If you are willing to participate please list your location along with the following details. Here are mine...

Bike Storage: Garage
Sleeping accommodations: Private Guest room
Dinner provided: Yes
Multiple nights available: Yes
Contact info: PM on the board or e mail, Shutler06@yahoo.com

Last edited:
Sounds like a great idea. I know many here have been doing this but more on the down low. Now to bring it out in the open is a great Idea.
Here is Mine and BBB's info
Bike Storage: Garage
Dinner provided: Yes along with other meals as needed.
Multipule nights available: YES
Contact info: PM on the board or e mail, firedog5800@hotmail.com

Kevin

Bike Storage: Garage / Shop
Dinner provided: Yes
Contact info: PM on the board

With advance notice we can do a full service, tires or whatever!

Last edited:
Bike Storage: Garage (next to my ugly beast)
Sleeping accommodations: Private Guest room (must like dogs) or tent in big back yard
Dinner provided: Whatever you can scare up in the fridge
Contact info: PM on the board or email kasshodorowski@gmail.com

available till DEC 2010

Bike Storage: 2 car Garage fit many bikes
Sleeping accommodations: Private Guest rooms x 2 w/beds. air mattress in the living room
figure can accomodate 6-8 people
Dinner provided: Yes (puerto rican food or chicos taco's-google it)
Contact info: PM on the board papi_ocho@hotmail.com

Any and ALL org members are welcome at my house anytime of the year. I live in lower ohio. i have a huge garage for your bike w/apt above. Heck yeah we'll feed ya till you burst! PM me anytime! Great twisty roads.
I dont think there is a board member here who wouldnt offer their brothers/sisters a night or even a week stay.

I dont think there is a board member here who wouldnt offer their brothers/sisters a night or even a week stay.

You are probably right. If you are planning a trip somewhere and want to save a little money along the way then it would just be easier to get on this thread and find people on your route that have offered up accommodations.

I have a place available for any of you guys. I live in Glendale, Az. Just about 4 miles from the Cardinals and Coyotes arena. Just send me a pm.

I don't have the room for extra people, but if you want to go for some nice twisty rides in CT I know the way.
Great thread CaBusaGirl:thumbsup:

What a great idea:beerchug:
Location; Chillicothe MO US65/US36 North central MO
Bike storage; 2 garages, full shop with lift
Sleep; Guest BR, also couch- traveling with a buddy?
Meals; great:beerchug: Breakfast is only on weekends
Contact; PM here or www.myspace.com/busabuilders

I-80 is 2.5 hours N on US 65, I-70 is 1.75 hours S on US 65, I-35 is 1 hour W on US 36 & Branson is 4.5 hours S on US 65:beerchug: Upon completing your stay- Photos & sign our guest book:rulez::welcome::welcome:

Last edited:
Hey, Shannon...this is indeed a great idea.

I am wondering about the inherent safety of everyone, though. Permit me to expound.

You would be opening up your home and providing access (to your life) to people who might not be everything they say they are...on the internet.

I've hosted numerous .oRgsters at my place, but not after having some casual conversations with them, and doing a little checking-about...talking to other .oRgsters who have some history with them. Likewise, I've been a guest at .oRgster's homes and I know they have had a level of comfort in bringing me in.

Don't get me wrong...I'm all for the idea...but everyone should appreciate that there are 'really nice' people on the internet who would gladly take you for whatever they could...and not think about it again (not saying anyone here would do that...just sayin').

Fantastic idea...everyone just needs to be REALLY careful. We've seen some whack-jobs come and go...

Las Vegas NV

Garage 2 bikes
House being made over
2 beds motorhome
hot instant coffee microwave popcorn walnuts:laugh:
PM
2 acres

Last edited:
I'm making a spreadsheet/PDF for this. Any chance I could get it uploaded and pinned so only registered members can access it?

This isnt fair! I live 20 minutes from the dragon, I'd have to have a friggen hotel to accomodate everyone that would want to stay here:rofl:
But this is what I do have
Bike Storage: small storage building but should be able to squeeze another busa in there.
Sleeping accommodations: Private Guest room(Oldest daughters room available most weekends and just about any weekday)
Dinner provided: Only if wifey feels like cooking:whistle:
Contact info: liltroy1977@hotmail.com
Note: Wifey has to pre-approve. We are smokers and have a cat so check your allergies!

Last edited:
Hey, Shannon...this is indeed a great idea.

I am wondering about the inherent safety of everyone, though. Permit me to expound.

You would be opening up your home and providing access (to your life) to people who might not be everything they say they are...on the internet.

I've hosted numerous .oRgsters at my place, but not after having some casual conversations with them, and doing a little checking-about...talking to other .oRgsters who have some history with them. Likewise, I've been a guest at .oRgster's homes and I know they have had a level of comfort in bringing me in.

Don't get me wrong...I'm all for the idea...but everyone should appreciate that there are 'really nice' people on the internet who would gladly take you for whatever they could...and not think about it again (not saying anyone here would do that...just sayin').

Fantastic idea...everyone just needs to be REALLY careful. We've seen some whack-jobs come and go...

I totally agree with you. My husband and I were talking about the same thing. Of course I would not be very comfortable with someone who just signed on with 23 posts and no one on the board to validate character. I mean, to see someone on here with a good amount of posts and has also attended some rides/meet up's in my eyes is a little different. It is meant to be used at your own discretion of course.

Back