The the .org Family

..ok .. I just tested the battery, and after 2 weeks of being disconnected, it's still holding a (12.8 V ) .. I still have the box my new battery came in to ship it in ..so what's next ? :whistle:

Yo Bro....can I Paypal you $10 for shipping.

Up too you Vinny .. I'm tryin to figure out where this person lives at .. If I hurry I can make today's mail.. since the P/o ...is just down the street from me.

I have a brand new one that I bought to keep as a spare I just leave it on a tender all the time....Not sure where your located.

Patten...post up. Seems like we have you covered.

Get Mr RDKILL your address unless you wanna work something out with over200

so now, I imagine he needs mirrors to be legal again...i checked my stash and no mirrors in my garage...anyone have any mirrors they dont need?

Mail it Brother...and PM me your paypal addy..... :oldcool: Mirrors.....anybody ????.......

I'm in for $10/ paypal if someone tells me to (to replace mirrors?) Raydog

wow, I am truly humbled and surprised at the responce from the .org!

I was certaintly not expecting so much generosity, especailly in only a few short hours! :bowdown:

to clarify make and model, https://www.hayabusa.org/forum/rand...p-so-i-can-link-another-post.html#post1989029

To answer a few questions, I was indeed not on base, but at a friends home. She had called nigh on two weeks ago after her boyfriend of 2.4 years broke up with her. I figured I'd give it two weeks, just be availible, but not in a major sense (who wants to be a rebound guy anyways>:laugh:)
In any event, the preamble explains the odd, crime-filled location. As she is rather poor at the moment, the neighborhood isnt exactly the kind of place you would want to set up a lemonade stand with Your kiddies.

but since I arrived round 1:20 AM I assumed it would be so late, that no one would be about to even be aware of its exsistance. But just to be safe, I put a lock on Her and parked in a place a bit hard to access with a truck (I know pointless) *But If someone is going to steal my bike, I want Them to have to work damn hard for it :laugh:

So I get inside, spend a Very satisfying few hours with an old friend, we then both came to the mutual agreement that staying overnight would be a convienent, and amicable solution to our problems. (Tiredness and.....:whistle:)

Eliza%20Dushku%20non-red.jpg

NOT the girl I spent the night with. this one is a model. But the............hair is the same color ^^

In any event, I get up a bit early to make some breakfast before heading off to work. I thought I'd surprised her with some nice eggs and baconstrips fried in butter for bonus points.

So I get up to the sink, awaiting the dawn, cookin my butter-greased bacon, gazing contendtedly out the window. I glanced down at the sizzling goodness, then up again at my most favored possesion.
frying-bacon.jpg

Then I nearly shat myself.
(Pic not included.)^^

There was the sun, coming up pleasently over the.....Natural looking lawn
DSC01170.JPG

And there, sillouetted in the light....A true and noble WTF moment. A bike clearly bereft of mirrors stared harshly back at me, and upon closer examination, was found to be lacking in certain areas. (such as......a power source.)

The thieves apparently attempted to transfer ownership of my girl to themselves during the night. Failing that, One of those turd-hoarding butt pirates turned to another and said
"Hey....think those mirrors worth anything? They ARE shiny after all. An how bout that battery, bet someone'll buy that, Hell think of all the uses for a compact, high performance battery like that!" (I could think of a few)

And so it was that she was deflowered.

So I called for a ride to work, and made a new friend of one of the neighbors (With a locked garage)

Again, I would sincerly like to thank everyone helpin me out in this! If at all possible, I'd like to keep this in the family, those gracious enough to chip in a few bucks, I think it would be best to find a sponsor, or even just a respected member of the community- who owns a new busa gen I battery. And just transfer the funds that way, he (or she) could then simply PM me the difference and I'll make up the rest.

I believe this way is best. And I'd much rather do it that way, than to simply take money, and spend it on ebay on some battery.

Also, before you go,I'd like to inform you that as Soon as a new battery is procured, (for the benefit and amusement of all the .Org members) Perhas I will find a way to wire a 75,000-100,000 volt taser to the bolt securing the mirrors on, Set up a camera, find a way to allow a driver to complete the circut, and lie in weight for our would-be thieves.

We wont lose round two.

-Patten

Last edited:
ah, also- was re-reading the post, and I may have forgotten to mention, I do have a set of mirrors already layin in the garage, Just need a new battery, and no they didnt take the seat, just tossed it in the mud ???

You'll need two bolts for the seat. 6mmX1.0 thread I believe......with allen head / hex heads on them about 2.5-3cm's long should do it.....now who is heading the battery acquisition and where do I send the $$$ ????.........If someone doesn't hurry I'll send mine to Vinny and make him do the dirty work...."Helllllooooo ????".......

Back