The Superbyke's Custom GSXR 1000 Tail Section Conversion

Without full fairings its hard to tell that your brackets would line up well with the full bodied Busa lines. Would the angle of the tail be adjustable for that scorpion look some go for, or to flatten it out?

Without full fairings its hard to tell that your brackets would line up well with the full bodied Busa lines. Would the angle of the tail be adjustable for that scorpion look some go for, or to flatten it out?

No adjustment what so ever as I can create a seat that would work for every different angle people would want.

Looks good though. I would really want t hear an alien head mounted close to the turbo....

Ah, and what about passengers? Your brackets look beefier than the subframes, but what's your thoughts?

Looks good though. I would really want t hear an alien head mounted close to the turbo....

Ah, and what about passengers? Your brackets look beefier than the subframes, but what's your thoughts?

I did not design them for passengers, as adding weight to the end of the sub frame is an entirely different ball game. In the future we are going to look into adding mounts for passenger pegs. For this version it will solo only.

Certain motorcycles just shouldn't carry a passenger, most probably should, but not the Superbyke (not trying to sound dramatic but carrying someone on this thing was never in the cards).

Dear GsxrBots, please know that you won! After much thought and deliberation, two things have happened..first, we have found the most awesome painter for the Superbyke, this guys standards and abilities are amazing (they are even doing some sort of a feature film on his air brushing techniques) and second, THE BIKE IS GOING TO BE GREY! In addition to that, it will be pinstriped, He has CarteBlanche to follow his own inspiration on this project. Scott and I talked and we believe that, in a custom application like this, when an owner dictates what he/she wants, it might actually limit the artist's creative juices so he even is going to choose the shade and mix for the grey! Scary but exciting! More later, Doyle

I did not design them for passengers, as adding weight to the end of the sub frame is an entirely different ball game. In the future we are going to look into adding mounts for passenger pegs. For this version it will solo only.

That's what I was thinking and the only thing that has been keeping me from looking into the gsxr tail.

Dear GsxrBots, please know that you won! After much thought and deliberation, two things have happened..first, we have found the most awesome painter for the Superbyke, this guys standards and abilities are amazing (they are even doing some sort of a feature film on his air brushing techniques) and second, THE BIKE IS GOING TO BE GREY! In addition to that, it will be pinstriped, He has CarteBlanche to follow his own inspiration on this project. Scott and I talked and we believe that, in a custom application like this, when an owner dictates what he/she wants, it might actually limit the artist's creative juices so he even is going to choose the shade and mix for the grey! Scary but exciting! More later, Doyle

Doyle's starting to get excited........painter has all of the bodywork.

It's going to look good, even thought it will be grey it will not be the factory grey.....

WOoo HOooo!! Can't wait to see it all done! Everyone does black, grey's gonna stand out in a crowd! This thing's starting to really turn out sweet! Stoked for you Doyle!

I seriously want the gsxr conversion kit you've made!!! with the corbin seat too!,...Although I know my mrs would wanna jump on the back, I would have thought that the billet plates were strong enough???....what if they were 3/4" thick? :p The builds looking awesome!!!

I seriously want the gsxr conversion kit you've made!!! with the corbin seat too!,...Although I know my mrs would wanna jump on the back, I would have thought that the billet plates were strong enough???....what if they were 3/4" thick? :p The builds looking awesome!!!

Once this kit is finished and for sale, we will look at the possibility of making them for passengers.

What was the final price of the kits?

What's the verdict with passengers if wanted?

First post here for this new busa owner ('07), ready to mod up! Lol

What was the final price of the kits?

What's the verdict with passengers if wanted?

First post here for this new busa owner ('07), ready to mod up! Lol

No passengers, no price yet and I am trying to finish the bike today.

Business has been really busy and the bike has been sitting, totally my fault but I have some free time to work on it today and am hoping it's finished in the next day or so.

Back