GSXR 1000 Tail conversion Info????????????????????????

Diamond D

Registered
QUESTION:

I have a Gen 2 Busa and I'm looking to do the GSXR 1000 tail conversion. I'm looking at what it takes to be done & I don't want to pay $900 for the subframe rails that are required to make this all possible. I've seen a few people on here do it with some custom made subframe rails & I'm looking to get a pair if anyone has a set laying around or sells them. The people that I've seen do this custom set up are no longer active so there's really no point in trying to contact them. Any info would be greatly appreciated.

20150404_153927_zps0vbqgvwp.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
It was pricey plus getting the needed salvage parts. If you get the tail / lights and mock up out of cardboard...transfer it to aluminum there isn't much more than that. I recall it was over a thousand for the billet adapter plates etc...kind of crazy

Yea the price these people want for it is like $900 bucks which is entirely toooo high in price for what it is & they try to make you feel better because it comes with a seat lol. Looks like I'm gonna have to do it myself and see how it goes.

Back