The REAL 2005 Hayabusa..

still has the 2004 posted
rock.gif

Hmm..
There wasn't any info about the bike.. no photo or specs - but they definately have a link ready. It looked like the 2004 link, without the photo, specs, and description, and the price was $0.
They must have been testing the link before putting the photo and specs on it.. not available now.. that WAS the link yesterday.. sorry guys.

si.

Get ready for BNG "Bold New Graphics".
cool.gif
Suzuki sells every Busa they make and don't need to spend money updating as long as we are buying them. :cough V-Max :cough.

Yeah! I really can’t wait to see the ’05........ then I can start reading all the speculation about the ‘06.
bomb.gif

laugh.gif

Well, I just heard from a friend who works for Suzuki. He told me (and he does know this since he works high up in the company) The the 2005 Hayabusa will be.......just kidding:laugh:
biggrin.gif

i don't see why it's not possible that they stop production like they did with the 1100 to replace it with a 1000 and then come back with the 1300.

Could we see the 1300 replace by a 1200 and then come back with a 1400 or 1500? That could be cool too!

Hmmmm seems like what people forget is that the BUSA was designed for one purpose to win the SPEED WARS of the late 90's. With the signing of the PEACE AGREEMENT aka restrictrive speed limits there no need for anyone to produce a bike faster than the busa. In all honesty there's no profit in producing one --just ask KAWI about 12 sells. The busa is still selling almost every bike they manufacture, demand is steady, and the R&D is already paid for ... so why invest in a new design when you already have a bike that has achieved Cult status. Anything they produce or any major mod they make will end up being less than expected and the bike will be compared to that first linage of busas, which were, are, and most likely will reign as king of speed.

My money says prepare for new graphics.

Oh as for lighter weight, would be great, but would make the bike faster and perhaps cause suzuki to restrict the power train or top end in such a way that the "magical" TRE can't override. Anyone got a 99 or 00 in stock condition for sell --- its gonna be a classic!

just give the busa a jet engine and there will be no complaints.
laugh.gif

Back