2005 Hayabusa NO MAJOR CHANGES!!!

READ THE THREAD!!! Bucket heads!!! Before posting your pics that EXACTLY CONTRADICT WHAT THE THREAD IS ALL ABOUT...
laugh.gif

I'm glad they didn't change it. This is the way I see it... the after market manufactures will keep making new products for the busa we currently have instead of focusing all of their effort on a new redesigned busa. So all of you quit your bitching and be glad Suzuki even made the busa to begin with.
tounge.gif

<!--EDIT|Blue Streak
Reason for Edit: None given...|1094973463 -->

k1200s so i read in a bike mag is very slugish and is 30bhp down on the busa and zx12,srry bmw but ya not with the big boys any more.
tounge.gif

Looks like Banditoo found the pics out of the 2005 binder on: 2005 Hayabusa

Good job man! All those pics are straight out of the 2005 binder that I mentioned. As for the specs....I will copy them and post them tomorrow so we can see if there are any internals or weight changes.

2 other cosmetic things I just noticed: Too add with the front turn signal lenses being clear they have added rear clear signal lenses. The front fender seems to be 2-tone- the top painted and the lower being a flat non-painted plastic. That should help with stone chips.

irrelevant, but, revlis... it was only until today that i realized that your pic shows an ostrich! i thought it was some stupid teddy-bear or something! lol! i thought you should now...

God, I love my present one.
And I will love the next one just as much.
No matter what.

c'mon bch3779 don't read this and put the specs!!!!!... i can't work til you post the specs. I am so nervous because... here is my thougth. I'm gonna have a new busa, i am wondering which model, 04 or 05. If next year the busa will have only new colors and minor changes maybe a can't wait till Februray '05 (that's the date where is expected to be out, does´t it??).
BTW, the red one is the best color scheme i've seen in a busa, don't u tink the same guys??
Why Suzuki doe not put radial brakes on the '05 model??

Red one ruleeeeees!!! have a great day guys

Just checked the US Suzuki site. The photo for the 05 Busa is now posted. It is exactly as reported.

My waiting is over. I will head off the a dealership and try to get a deal on an 04. I don't see that waiting for the 05 is worthwhile.

HERE IS A LINK TO THE SUZUKI US MEDIA WEBSITE. WITH ALL THE BAD NEWS. NEW PAINT IS A BIG IMPROVEMENT. BUT THE ONLY NEW STUFF- CLEAR SIGNALS, HEADLIGHT KILL CIRCUITRY TO AID STARTING. ASIDE FROM THAT, ALL THE SAME. WHEN WILL THEY GET THEIR HEADS OUT?

CONSUMERS WANT A 200HP STREETBIKE WITH A WARRANTY. AT LEAST I DO, I CANT SPEAK FOR EVERYBODY THOUGH.

http://www.media.suzuki.com/mc....ortbike
rock.gif

Back