2005 Hayabusa Video

steelhead

Registered
<embed src="http://www.veoh.com/videodetails2.swf?permalinkId=v437459w382CXEr&id=anonymous&player=videodetailsembedded&videoAutoPlay=0" width="540" height="438" bgcolor="#000000" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" pluginspage="http://www.macromedia.com/go/getflashplayer"></embed>
Online Videos by Veoh.com

Any suggestions on improving this video?
2005 Hayabusa - Stock Pipes (w/ Homemade Mod)

Thanks
beerchug.gif

Its so disappointing when you are at the dealer and he says it puts out 175 hp like it says on the title, then you get it and find out that its only 150 hp at the rear wheel. I was so misinformed...I guess thats what aftermarket is for. Great video, it is set up very well

You guys are very kind. Thank you for the compliments: 05BusaLE, KanjiBusa, and Spike.

My friend told me to get some shots of the parts and to have more camera work on the bike as it moves through that bend.

Any suggestions?
bowdown.gif

Much appreciated everyone.

what do you mean by improving the bike...appearence or performance..it looks to be pretty much stock so the sky is the limit on improvements and customizing

Shot on the dragstrip.
Tree going green, Hard Launch, Moving shot of the Busa Pulling a gap on the...Hmmm, ZX,CBR,YZF. Finishline, Busa by several lengths. Bikini Girl comes running up.....

Track day shot.
Shot of the Esses, Rider throwing the bike side to side. bike enters the straightaway, Front end comes off the ground from the acceleration to the finishline. Bikini Girl Waving the checkered Flag.

Just a couple ideas...

Have the RPM's up more and rail that turn harder. Get some more lean.

(KanjiBusa @ May 01 2007,09:55) Its so disappointing when you are at the dealer and he says it puts out 175 hp like it says on the title, then you get it and find out that its only 150 hp at the rear wheel. I was so misinformed...I guess thats what aftermarket is for. Great video, it is set up very well
Now, let me get this straight, YOU believed a Dealer  other than his final price
eek2.gif

"OH" Yeah, the vidio was Really Nice  
beerchug.gif

(proud dad @ May 02 2007,13:15) cool!!what ya do with the mufflers
rock.gif
One muffler is totally stock. The other has had everything removed from the inside. Fuel economy is up (don't ask...cuz I am rather surprised, too).

I picked this tip up from a rider who already did this. No engine overheating and the mufflers sound better than *some* custom dual slip-ons at under 4000 rpms.

Go figure.

More video, less slideshow maybe?

Other than that, nice creating!

--Wag--

Back