The Pack Rat Master!

Jet Li

What is the AWESOME????
Donating Member
Registered
It is I, the Master of the Pack Rats!!

My Busa and car in a 8.5' X 16' trailer I had made.

Completed tie down points for the car and a strapless stand ordered from Ian (great customer service I might add). The stand is a very slick setup!

Ready to go for the bash now, just gotta count em down!!

IMG_0894.jpg

IMG_0895.jpg

IMG_0896.jpg

IMG_0897.jpg

IMG_0898.jpg

Man that's an awesome setup :thumbsup::bowdown:
When you say 'strapless' does that mean you drive with it just like it is in the pic or do you have more tiedown points to install?

Pics of you carrying the busa into he trailer sideways please, we all know that's how ya did it. :thumbsup:

Oh, and if anyone can fill a trailer with more fun, lemme know, ill buy ya lunch. :whistle:
Sent from Droid using Tapatalk

That one is just like the pitbull set up...strapless all the way.

IMAG0415.jpg

When you say 'strapless' does that mean you drive with it just like it is in the pic or do you have more tiedown points to install?

Nice stuff man.

How small is the Lotus on the interior?

Very small, I am only 5' 7" and have only a few inches of leg room left with the seat in full aft position. Also interior height is an issue as you may guess. The real kicker is there is no center console so passenger and driver are right on each other. BUt hey, didnt get this car for comfort, got it for performance and the love of driving.!!

Yeah, actually it is pictured ready for transport, so no straps required. It has a bar that inserts through the rear axle. Very stable!!

Back