The org is the coolest thing I've ever seen.

Experience is a great thing. So many people have had the same issues so we all help to fix it. This is a really great group of guys and a few gals :thumbsup:

It's all about passing it on. You get helped so you help someone else out :beerchug:

Experience is a great thing. So many people have had the same issues so we all help to fix it. This is a really great group of guys and a few gals :thumbsup:

It's all about passing it on. You get helped so you help someone else out :beerchug:

Wouldn't it great if the rest of the world followed this philosophy?

Sent from my DROIDX using Tapatalk

The helm of this ship at the hands of any other would send a debilitating shock wave through out the .oRg world. What a blessing to be guided by such an influential group of admins, mods, sponsors, members, etc. under the foresight of the Cap'n; even himself being sensitive to the needs of others and demonstrated through the physical success and emotional prosperity evident in all those dedicated to supporting the .oRg community. Kudos, dear Captain, kudos...:cheerleader: :thumbsup: :beerchug:

I agree 100%.

This site has consumed 90% of my free time and probably 30% of my work time.
There is a reason for this.. :thumbs:

wait a minute..wait a minute... when did two really hot chicks get it on together and why wasn't i notified???

damn- musta been when i was eatin my bacon sammich...:laugh:

but yeah- this place is pretty cool...

This is the only forum I am ever on anymore. It seems all of the others I surfed turned into people acting like high school kids and talking trash all the time.

Thanks for the advice, and glad I could help where I have.

Back