**The OFFICIAL TEAM GIXXER smacktalk thread**

Keith, on a serious note, my new race plastics already have go pro mounts on the front and rear.. So we could easily strap one of your cameras on my bike next time out to get some good video of you....

On a SMACK TALK note, I would have to slow down quite a bit to get that video, but I don't mind :rofl: :moon:

Bout time, I've been wanting some video of me giving you the finger for quite some time :moon:

Keith, on a serious note, my new race plastics already have go pro mounts on the front and rear.. So we could easily strap one of your cameras on my bike next time out to get some good video of you....

On a SMACK TALK note, I would have to slow down quite a bit to get that video, but I don't mind :rofl: :moon:

recommend getting the tether kit for the gropro. works great and no worries.

Don't forget that I have a couple of GoPro Hero2 cams if you guys ever need extras. :beerchug:

If Jay keeps riding like this, we're gonna have to start calling him "Hollywood" cause he ends up on everybody's cameras (including track photographer)....

Thanks to Jay for the assist on the bikes today. Two sets of tires and he kept the CBR to change the oil for Alex.

Hey Keith......... :whistle:

IMAG0134_zpsd242755b.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Spoke to Tiller, May make Sept 28,29 Dates at Barber. hoping for 1:38 times !!!! :laugh:

To quote Keith's daughter..."It's on like Donkey Kong". Looks like Alex will be making his first track day appearance at Little Tally April 6th and 7th.

He'll be taking the MSF on the Wednesday prior so that he is all legal with Mother Navy, then track time that weekend!

To quote Keith's daughter..."It's on like Donkey Kong". Looks like Alex will be making his first track day appearance at Little Tally April 6th and 7th.

He'll be taking the MSF on the Wednesday prior so that he is all legal with Mother Navy, then track time that weekend!

Let's hope it hasn't been so long he cant pass :please: :please: :please:

The lone Team Gixxer at VIR this weekend...

20130329_175514_zps560148c6.jpg

20130329_190136_zps7eb3998d.jpg

I'll post the vids when I get back to the mothership, but this guy gave us a free air show that was unreal. I think it was a T6, but he did some low level passes at the tips of the telephone poles!
IMG_8935_zpsa9dd3b62.jpg

The lone Team Gixxer at VIR this weekend...

I'll post the vids when I get back to the mothership, but this guy gave us a free air show that was unreal. I think it was a T6, but he did some low level passes at the tips of the telephone poles!

Sweet!
Looks like beautiful weather!

Ok Charlie, you OFFICIALLY now SUCK. It's raining here and I'm counting inventory arrgh!!!

Well, burned in at T1 here at VIR today. No fault but my own... Too fast with not enough heat in the tires. Pride scuffed up a bit but I'm fine. The bike should buff right out! Broke the right frame slider and the rear brake lever, but saved everything else. Live and learn. Been on the track since 2010 and my number came up...

Last edited by a moderator:
Back