**The OFFICIAL TEAM GIXXER smacktalk thread**

Video link my friend going down. He was fine and rode Sunday. Second session I was still learning the track.

Last edited by a moderator:
Looks like your buddy was on the inside line and the culprit was on the outside tightening up his line and clipped the front with his rear? What did he do that got him booted?

Video link my friend going down. He was fine and rode Sunday. Second session I was still learning the track.

Last edited by a moderator:
Found a few cool shots from US129.. The first one is me passing a new Panigale on the outside of turn 2 & 3.

The last 2 are me getting a passed by STG owner Brian Van. I didn't realize he was actually that close to me when he passed.

Looking good out there Jay!

Jay, those are some really good shots of you. :thumbsup: Who is 148 anyway?

Jon, I didn't notice it until Charlie said something, but it does kinda look like your friend could've made contact with the other bike. Is that what happened?

Jay, those are some really good shots of you. :thumbsup: Who is 148 anyway?

That is Brian Van, Sportbike Track Gear owner. He is silly fast! I was able to keep close enough to him through turn 5 that I could have actually passed him back on the long straight out of turn 5 since I had more bike than him.. I decided not to be a douche because I would have only got in his way :laugh:

That is Brian Van, Sportbike Track Gear owner. He is silly fast! I was able to keep close enough to him through turn 5 that I could have actually passed him back on the long straight out of turn 5 since I had more bike than him.. I decided not to be a douche because I would have only got in his way :laugh:

Shoulda, woulda, coulda... :laugh:

Wifey and I met Brian last season. He seemed like a really good guy.

Yes they made contact, Other ride came in and basiclly cut off the line of my friend, And my buddies front tire it here rear tire and Down he went.

Found a few cool shots from US129.. The first one is me passing a new Panigale on the outside of turn 2 & 3.

The last 2 are me getting a passed by STG owner Brian Van. I didn't realize he was actually that close to me when he passed.

Great pics Jay! I actually sat up till about midnight last night in my quarters looking at all the Pics...I had saved both of these to make sure you saw them...They are some really great shots! We have got to talk to the camera dude beforehand and see if we can get him to zoom out and get some TEAM GIXXER group shots!

Tiller, you have come a long ways young man! :thumbsup:

Your body position is good, head turned looking through the turn, outside arm is across the tank elbow bent, inside elbow parallel to the pavement and admirable lean. For the short time you've been at this I'd say you are doing exceptionally well. :bowdown:

Tiller, you have come a long ways young man! :thumbsup:

Your body position is good, head turned looking through the turn, outside arm is across the tank elbow bent, inside elbow parallel to the pavement and admirable lean. For the short time you've been at this I'd say you are doing exceptionally well. :bowdown:

Am I reading this right or did Steve-O just pay a compliment??? Did Hell just freeze over??? :laugh:

J/K my man. Thanks a lot for the compliments. I will gladly take critique from anyone who knows what they are talking about :beerchug:

Am I reading this right or did Steve-O just pay a compliment??? Did Hell just freeze over??? :laugh:

J/K my man. Thanks a lot for the compliments. I will gladly take critique from anyone who knows what they are talking about :beerchug:

I get paid to critique riders. When they do well, I always reinforce their achievements with positive support. You are a coach's dream! I have no doubt a day spent with you on the track and you'd be sub-forties! :beerchug:

I, on the other hand, have plenty of room for improvement :grin:

ps. I think the faster rider passing was at fault in that accident...

I get paid to critique riders. When they do well, I always reinforce their achievements with positive support. You are a coach's dream! I have no doubt a day spent with you on the track and you'd be sub-forties! :beerchug:

Then please come on down! If I can break into the high 1:30's simply with what I have been doing now, I will seriously look into getting my race license and get serious about it

Back