**The OFFICIAL TEAM GIXXER smacktalk thread**

Daniel is living up to the Team Gixxer motto: If you can't be fast, you gotta look GOOD :thumbsup:

I'm shooting for a nice balance between the two... :laugh: I've had one thing after another get in the way lately, but I'm going to call Traxxion Dynamics in the morning and try to get an appointment for 9/28. That should speed things up a bit. :thumbsup:

I better look absolutely amazing then. :rofl:

Novice spots are still available for both Barber days in October. Just sayin'... :whistle:

Charlie, I'm expecting a full report on your drive in the Atom. Those things are sweet! :thumbsup:

Couldn't talk the guy in to swapping the atom for a ride on the Gixxer...those things look wicked.

Keith, you and Jay have a great Monday tomorrow...I'll be on vacation riding around Vir...:)

Its been 16 days since I have been on either of my bikes, have only spent 5 nights at home this month, hope I can remember how to ride when I get to Barber in October. :D But I am looking forward to it. :)

Daniel, the suit looks great. :)

Saiid, for the 20th time, would you please stop PM'ing me for a Team Gixxer sticker? :laugh:

Sorry but my great grandmother wanted one. Something like she gets a 10% discount on her Depends and Super Poligrip at Walgreens with it I'm not really sure?

Its been 16 days since I have been on either of my bikes, have only spent 5 nights at home this month, hope I can remember how to ride when I get to Barber in October. :D But I am looking forward to it. :)

Daniel, the suit looks great. :)

I took a very short and quick ride to Fort mountain on Saturday. Had to get home really fast to finish up some weekend chores and watch football.

I need to figure out your plans for the bash, Gonna try to ride up for the day on Saturday or Sunday depending on what everyone is doing..

I'm shooting for a nice balance between the two... :laugh: I've had one thing after another get in the way lately, but I'm going to call Traxxion Dynamics in the morning and try to get an appointment for 9/28. That should speed things up a bit. :thumbsup:

QUOTE]

Very much recommended and you will be pleased. They have a top notch facility down there. They actually did an open house on saturday with free suspension tuning all day... I would have recommended that but I knew you were going at some point to have some real work done on the suspension :thumbsup:

Jay, did he also call you last night to remind you he'd be riding on Monday? I called him several unmentionable names:moon:

No he did not... But probably a good idea on his part, because he would have been called those names twice :laugh:

Sep 8/9 - Barber
TwoBrothersBusa
Skydivr

Sep 29/30 - Barber
TwoBrothersBusa
Skydivr :watching:
Tiller - (I) Sat and (A) Sun - 06 GSXR 1K :poke:
MC Mustang Novice - 05 SV1K
Motochris (I) Group Both days
Trey - Novice - 2011 Busa
Jet Li - Newly attached left quad tendon and 2013 Triumph Speed Triple R, "I" both days

Oct 20/21 - Barber
TwoBrothersBusa
Skydivr
Tiller - Advanced both days - 06 GSXR 1K
Georgiabusa
MC Mustang Novice - 05 SV1K
Flicka
Georgiagixxer08
Tiller's Dad - another Kawi
Trey - N/I - 2011 Busa

Is This the ACCURATE LIST???

I've run the D209/211 Combo. I have a set of D211 Med/Med in the garage and am trying to decide if I want to run them this next trackday or not. They WILL stick even more than Q2's, but the rear will wear out in a DAY of hard riding and have to be flipped on Saturday night (can get a full weekend out of a Q2 rear). And, you MUST have them on warmers on HOT and keep them HOT to get them to perform properly - Novice will NOT keep them hot enough. When you touch them, they feel like hot duct tape that's how sticky they are.

I'm probably gonna run them either this month or October before the end of the season.

Oh yeah, and I found out (after paying $40 for shipping a couple of times) that RTS is located in NASHVILLE, and I could just drive over and pick them up anytime I want :thumbsup:

Oh yeah, and I found out (after paying $40 for shipping a couple of times) that RTS is located in NASHVILLE, and I could just drive over and pick them up anytime I want :thumbsup:

I remember you saying that. They don't sell Q2's, do they? Seems like they'd probably have pretty fresh inventory.

I've run the D209/211 Combo. I have a set of D211 Med/Med in the garage and am trying to decide if I want to run them this next trackday or not. They WILL stick even more than Q2's, but the rear will wear out in a DAY of hard riding and have to be flipped on Saturday night (can get a full weekend out of a Q2 rear). And, you MUST have them on warmers on HOT and keep them HOT to get them to perform properly - Novice will NOT keep them hot enough. When you touch them, they feel like hot duct tape that's how sticky they are.

I'm probably gonna run them either this month or October before the end of the season.

I got at least 4-5 trackdays out this set. Maybe I am not riding hard enough. :-/
As long as they make it through the weekend st Barber I will be happy!

I remember you saying that. They don't sell Q2's, do they? Seems like they'd probably have pretty fresh inventory.

No just race tires - they have exclusive distribution rights on the East Side of the US.

Back