**The OFFICIAL TEAM GIXXER smacktalk thread**

Special thanks to the TEAM GIXXER founder, Keith.... Hooking me up with the coolest "I AM AWESOME" picture :thumbsup:

This things looks great Keith. And love the Barber logo in the top right corner.... 21 inch by 29.5 inches of awesomeness!!!

Hey MotoChris, eat your heart out :moon: :laugh:

IMAG0264.jpg

You certainly do look inpressive Jay - and I'm glad to help christen your man-cave. I have very much enjoyed yours and Charlie's company these past two years!!

Couple more posts and this thread will be as old as TeamGixxer.

I just sold a Lincoln to a woman who was born in 1925. Why is it she's heard of TeamGixxer?
Are you guys spokesmodels for Geriatric Weekly?

Couple more posts and this thread will be as old as TeamGixxer.

I just sold a Lincoln to a woman who was born in 1925. Why is it she's heard of TeamGixxer?
Are you guys spokesmodels for Geriatric Weekly?

Jealous cuz everyone has heard of us are we???

Doesn't matter how.. You remember the line from The pirates of the Caribbean?..... "You are the worst pirate I have ever heard of".... Jack Sparrow's reply: "But you have heard of me" :laugh: :moon:

Saiid, for the 20th time, would you please stop PM'ing me for a Team Gixxer sticker? :laugh:

You guys have been on me about track riding for a couple of years now. My Power Ranger suit came in yesterday, so let's go. :thumbsup:

And yes, Keith, I'm wearing my chest/back protector in this pic. :laugh:

MightyMorphin.jpg

You guys have been on me about track riding for a couple of years now. My Power Ranger suit came in yesterday, so let's go. :thumbsup:

Does your bike morph into a Bass boat???

Daniel you look READY TO RUMBLE!

Charlie, you can BITE ME. Raining in Nashville hope it holds off for you.

Wow Daniel. Looking good man! What kind of boots are those? And they didnt come with the suit did they?

Daniel is living up to the Team Gixxer motto: If you can't be fast, you gotta look GOOD :thumbsup:

Back