The NRA 500 in Texas

Blanca BusaLess

Suffers from PBSD
Donating Member
Registered
USA TODAY

So far I have yet to hear them say NRA once or see NRA on the screen. Contractually obligated to it but I'm not seeing it at all. Usually it's 'lap 101 of the xyz 500, we'll be right back.' They haven't said that once and this is on Fox. Totally avoiding the sponsor.

Guess they are trying to "please all the people,all the time". Which is very odd for fox.??? Dont mention NRA and you keep those haters happy. Dont mention NRA and hope the lovers dont notice. :laugh:

RSD.

annoying that the whole country is upside down because of the actions of a criminals misuse of firearms....

reallly??? .... wow...not watching it but if i was a sponsor...i would be demanding a refund or contract break

I watched the entire thing.
I did not hear 'welcome back to Foxs coverage of the NRA 500.'
I did not hear 'its lap 173 in the NRA 500 we will be right back.'
I did not see the words NRA 500 in lap counter or ad banner on screen.

None even one time.

We are very quick I here to criticize things without having an understanding of why. For the op and everyone else that chimed in the NRA declined to have the premium ad package which would have included sexual time, sponsor mentions and graphics during the race. And just so you know the network did mention the NRA one every hour during the telecast. Get it right people and stop making things worse than than they are or need to be. Stop adding fuel to the fire.

We are very quick I here to criticize things without having an understanding of why. For the op and everyone else that chimed in the NRA declined to have the premium ad package which would have included sexual time, sponsor mentions and graphics during the race. And just so you know the network did mention the NRA one every hour during the telecast. Get it right people and stop making things worse than than they are or need to be. Stop adding fuel to the fire.

???

:laugh:

RSD.

Because of all the membership money flowing in because of the current political winds I'm sure they didn't mind :poke:

mabey he wanted them to make a right.....and it didnt happen...so he was distraught..

Back