The new Sena SMH10R

MoNoXiDe

Registered
I just received the new slim line sena smh10r. All the youtube videos and reviews are for the smh10. So I couldn't really get many reviews on it before I bought it. I do like the slim look. It was pretty easy to setup. I don't have my bike at the moment but when I get it back I will leave a better review. However I did make and receive a phone call or 2 and it was very clear. The last couple speaker setups I have bought have been mediocre on sound quality. This one is impressive. I will see what I can do with the wire mess in the back. I concealed what I could without having a big wire lump inside. I can't wait to ride! Here is a couple pics. Does anyone else have the slim line? Would like to hear any tips etc.

8543462770_9841e0c851_z.jpg

8542362485_ea12ebbc2d_z.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
What's with all the wires? My SMH10 uses like two.. One for each speaker.. :dunno:

seems more cumbersome than the other units despise it's lower profile..

I had chatterbox and the scala and I really couldn't tell either one of them was on there when I was riding..

I just got my SMH 10. Played with it some. Seems awesome thus far. Easy to use. Will be riding this week with it for a better test. I'm running an IPhone 4S with it just for any comparisons.

Back