Bluetooth kits?

Do they have a Harmon kardon speaker setup for the 50? I have a 30k and we tried ordering the jbl speakers they said would fit but of course they didn't and I found the "hd" sena speakers sucked. They sound good sitting in the house but with the high def turned on they don't go as loud as the original speakers and I was buying them in hopes they would be louder.
I won't have anything to compare it to, but will be able to assess the sound level once I get out on the bike. If it's as you say then I wasted about $350 because I could have just used the kit from my old helmet instead of getting caught up in the hype from purchasing a bike. :banghead:

I won't have anything to compare it to, but will be able to assess the sound level once I get out on the bike. If it's as you say then I wasted about $350 because I could have just used the kit from my old helmet instead of getting caught up in the hype from purchasing a bike. :banghead:
From what I read, the SENA with Harmon Kardon speakers was introduced this year. The older 50 series have the HD speakers so you'd be getting nicer speakers.

Reviving the thread a bit. Recently upgraded my phone. It now has three cameras on it and i don't want to risk damaging the cameras by having it mounted on the bike. I've been using a SENA SMH 10 for years now and it has worked decent. Have been thinking about getting a Cardo 2X for the JBL speakers and to have a modern helmet comm that will be able to do a bit more. Thoughts?
Replying to myself but i got the Cardo 2X. after 7 years with the Sena SMH10. I figured it was time to upgrade and it was worth it. The sound clarity is so much better with the cardo. Also has a higher volume limit than the Sena. I like having the app for the cardo and it has built in FM radio.

Cardo PakTalk Bold here with the upgraded 45mm JBLs in my X-14 and the standard JBL 40mm in my RF-1400 and there is a noticeable difference in detail and clarity!
Had chatterbox years ago and back then it was good but man we’ve come so far in comm systems

Cardo PakTalk Bold here with the upgraded 45mm JBLs in my X-14 and the standard JBL 40mm in my RF-1400 and there is a noticeable difference in detail and clarity!
Had chatterbox years ago and back then it was good but man we’ve come so far in comm systems
I can’t believe it took me this long to upgrade. But you’re right that comm systems have improved a lot over the years.

Back